Reviews for Major Arcana: The Lovers
Spring chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
I like your writing style, and neither of the characters seem out of character.
DokidokiMariel46 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
CUUUTTIEEESSS333 Yayyyy i love this
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
AWwwwwwwwww Hirato and Akari-sensei... they are such an adorable pair!
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
wow! this is just brillant! love th emotion running through. :D
Xitlalit123 chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Awww! Hirato has real feelings! XD JK
Anon chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Oh my feels! This!
Your first Karneval story is the best Hirakari fan fiction I've ever read. Please please please write more for this pairing.
vanillemilkshake chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
you're awesome! can't help but loving this into pieces o()o
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
so good. XD
please keep writing karneval!
BskiT chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Anything you write, everything you write, is so perfect.

One of the things that I love about your work is that you always introduce me to good anime and manga. I love your writing so I always read everything you publish. Most of the time that means I end up watching yet another show so that I can catch the hidden meaning in some of your stories. I didn't watch Shiki until I started reading Requiem. I'm going to start watching Karneval now. And I'm going to be looking for glances between Akari and Hirato know.

You are so talented, and you keep getting better.
AnnaBanana-Chii chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This is so cute C:

Yay for Hirato x Akari! I Hope that this fandom will grow more! )/)/)/)/)/

Faikitty chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
You say I can write more in 500 words than you can in 5000? You're very, very wrong in that! This story is beautiful. I'm so incredibly glad that there's someone else finally who writes such lovely fics about these two. Also, don't worry about the characterization. It was spot on. Even when you show us sides of Hirato that haven't really been shown in the manga, it's so obvious that these sides really ARE part of him, and if these situations did happen in the actual story, this is exactly how he'd react. Akari, too, has pretty much perfect characterization.

"The opposite of hate isn't love, after all. The opposite of hate is apathy." I've never thought of it that way, but it's really true, isn't it?

I love this fic. I love your style of writing. Sorry, I'm sorta speechless.
Irma.Arisa.Laye chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Ooh, I love these two together! :) All those teasing and arguing... UST, in my opinion! ;)

I sure hope there will be more fics written about these two in the future! :D
requiemesque chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Well, fuck. See, Karneval is another one of those animes where I tried so hard to resist it, but now I think I’m going to have to watch it. I’d been seeing pictures from the manga (and slowly drooling my way into happy love) ,and then saw that it was a recent enough anime that I could catch up with no problem and still be anticipating the next episodes as they were coming. Still, I reasoned that I was in the middle of One Piece (“middle” is such a fluid term…I’m in the 120s of 590s…) and there were finals to be taken.

…And then I see that my favorite author has begun a set of Karneval one shots. I’m afraid I can’t give you any characterization perspectives because I haven’t watched the show or read the manga, but I can certainly tell you that I love your writing, as always, and you have damned me to watch another anime and get my feels all tangled up, by the looks of things. *paws shamelessly at the one shot* I also get the feeling that I’m going to be shipping this pairing now, thanks to you.

I enjoy Akari very much, but then again I have a thing for snarky and subtly violent characters, especially in your hands, and Hitaro makes me giggle. Your descriptions are always wonderful, and even though this is supposed to be a somewhat more romantic one shot (can I call it romantic?), I love the little things that make me giggle:

They were flowers of the brightest pink—lush, alluring blossoms that gave off the most intoxicating scent. They were also carnivorous. Hirato, he noticed, was very similar to these blooms - just as breathtaking and just as deadly.

He stalked off, swearing to murder said commander with his own necktie when they next met.

Not only because they make me giggle, but also because they say very much about the two persons concerned. Oh, and the ending after the tension! Asdafdsad, words cannot express. It’s decided. Once I’m through with my finals, I’m going to watch Karneval so that I know more about the characters involved. You make them seem so compelling. I’m going to be severely disappointed if I can’t actually ship this pairing in the series, but I doubt you’d torture me or any other reader like that.

Glad to see you writing (I love love love your writing) and I hope your day has gotten better!
Requii.