Reviews for Heavy Heart
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
I loved this! XD I want more of this, of course!
Kitsune.writer chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I hope you get better soon and have all the luck in the world. Can you take time off work and go somewhere were the people are happy and you don't need to worry about hiding? I am not sure if this is helping however you can overcome this and be a better person then you were before. I hope to read more of your work when you are ready.

Live Long and Free
Rose-Thorn- Shinda Hood chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
This was really good...Puppy-shipping is so cute sometimes XD
Nickaustin90 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
This is the first story I've read from you. I love it. And I know that feeling you have. At least, I think every writer knows that feeling. But you should believe this, there will be a time where you will get out of it. Maybe not forever but I swear, when that time comes you will never feel like that again. Then again, it may just be me and my sudden optimistic transformation. Trust me when I say I used to be suicidal and no one gave a damn. Sometimes, it doesn't take another person to get you out of that deep darkness- though it helps a lot more than doing it alone. Find that one thing you can never let go and hold on to it no matter what people say.

Bye.
noffermans chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
no it didn't seem rushed, i loved this story, and i'll be waiting for a new story, i just hope you can get out of your depression now. I wish you luck Angel, your going to make it through
CelestialDreamer chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Sorry, the name is supposed to be spaced. But I love your stories and will wait patiently for when you are ready. Please remember that us reviewers care for you and wish you the best. Of course the flamers don't count, the can go to the deepest pit on the earth.
Best wishes and get to feeling better.
Celestial Dreamer.
Deep Blue Dragon chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Another great story I love reading your work. I truly hope that you start feeling better soon. I will keep you in my prayers. With God you will get better
Dragon
dancing elf chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
joey's gentle questions will mean that he'll do great in his new career
i'm glad that he decided to confess to kaiba :)

you did a really nice job on this, just as you always have done.

i wish you all the best. and i hope you get the help you need, have strong friends and family to encourage you, and find things that make you happy/smile again. sometimes, if you want a different outcome, you have to try something different. i hope my two cents worth helps.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I hope you get the help you need. I'm glad Jounouchi came and helped Seto through one bout. He really does need to get help.
SmartPsychoticChaos chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Inspiring. I hope you get over this depression D:
Fangirl4ver chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww maybe you need a jou too them angel:) lol this is adorable like ahhhh;) I loved everything especially the kiss part:) at first I couldn't tell if jou was to be Ike or seme but it didn't matter to me:) because seriously you could feel the emotion and all the love:) I loved it! Great job:)

-forever keep writing
KL-918 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
You rocked my socks off!
YGOfangirl4ever chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Aww, the story was so sweet! XD What would we do without a bit of OOC Kaiba? *sighs*
But... ok I'm sorry if I seem rude with this, but I really don't like how you ended the author's note... like 'once I'm through, I should be back' it sounds almost as if you're trying to brush it off... hey I know we don't know each other but if you ever feel the need to talk to someone, in a maybe more... let's say 'familiar environment', than... well, I'm always here to listen to my fellow fanfiction writers, and I'll try to help as much as I can... I may not be a licensed psychologist, but I do know about people and depression, trust me. And sometimes, it can help to talk to someone who's on equal grounds, rather a pro. It may be me, or a friend... just please keep in mind what I said, ok? I really worry and get sad for everyone, even if we're not yet friends... and, well, if I can, I want to help...
And now back to the story. It was really sweet . Sad, depressing or angsty, and with a happy ending, that's my favourite style . Thank you for this much needed lecture :D
Kay the reader chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
You have a way of making a more grown-up Jounouchi seem sweet and understanding, and still keep it believable despite his teenage fiery temper. Although the subject is kind of sad (depression definitely is) you managed to turn it around and make it sound hopeful.

Best wishes for RL, may it turn around soon too.