Reviews for The common thread that lies between you and me
insidejokepartyof1 chapter 11 . 3/24
I am a bit confused on why Johanna and Haymitch were waiting at Peeta's in the dark. Unless they were trying to figure out who the traitor of the group was? How was Johanna apprehended and not Haymitch? Also where is Prim in the end?
Mscallo chapter 11 . 5/6/2015
Beautiful story. Full of excitement. I didn't want to stop reading it. Unfortunately the ending came too soon! It was a great read and a great love as always.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Aww I love this story good upgrade , I think that is the end and I loved it :).
Guest chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Very nice ending! Thank you!
Kpfan72491 chapter 11 . 4/23/2015
Awwwww. Amazing chapter
Guest chapter 10 . 4/15/2015
I love this! This is so intriguing and a pleasure to read. I can't wait for more!
Addicted2Vamps chapter 10 . 4/12/2015
Please update this story your such a talented writer and I simply cant get enough of this fic xoxoxoxoxox
Guest chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Aaaah! I want more! Amazing story. I like it very much!
Justfilwt chapter 10 . 2/13/2015
Aaaah! I want more! Amazing story. I like it very much. Please don't give up on it.
mansts chapter 10 . 1/7/2015
Great chapter! I'm very curious what will happen next!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/30/2014
Lovin this! Please update this again as soon as possible!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Nooooooooooooo! Don't leave it like that! I need to know what happens, please let them have a happy reunion, please pretty please!:) love this story and i love what you have done with peeta in this story, holy hot badass batman!:) love it! Please update as soon as possible!
Kpfan72491 chapter 10 . 10/26/2014
Amazing chap
nothingbuthewind chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see this update! Please update soon! That was a cliffhanger! Is he gonna be normal? Is he gonna be hijacked? I need to know!
SoThere chapter 10 . 10/25/2014
So glad to see you're still continuin this story! This scene was especially heartbreaking in light of the trailers released this week; so many reminders of hijacked!Peeta and all the torture he endured. Your depiction was especially vivid in how they were breaking him. Nervous to see what Katniss will find left now that they're reunited... Thank you for updating!