Reviews for Won't You Dance with Me
Guest chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
i'm so glad you posted the second part, i've been waiting for it for such a long time!
you write so well and i cannot wait to read the third part and see how stefan and caroline's story pans out.
thank you for writing this!
maryrizzo11 chapter 2 . 7/14/2016
The tone was a bit different and I really didn't see that coming with Bonnie but oddly enough both of those worked for the storyline.

Please update soon!
Techliche chapter 2 . 6/13/2016
also such a great chapter, loved everything, especially the hot bits! I'm totally here for a Bamon hookup in this story, Idk if it's already been written and posted but I want it
Techliche chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
this was so good, I loved the adventures of Caroline and Stefan. it's well written and lovely, can't wait to read more
ln2389 chapter 2 . 6/12/2016
The wait was worth it! I loved this chapter! Thank you!
guest chapter 2 . 6/9/2016
I love this update so so much! It's so beautiful and I loved seeing their transition. I am so desperate to see the new update!
vonpringle chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
So I've read the first part to this atleast 15 times. Not even kidding. Was by far one of my favorite things I've ever read EVER! The second part WAS AMAZING! I'm sosososososo excited with this! Like when I got the email I was shaking with anticipation to read it - thank you! And now going to toss in some Bamon too?! Woman! You just have my heart like BEAMING! AGAIN, AMAZING!
SterolineIsLight chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Okay, so the squeal I let out when I saw that this was updated was quite inhuman. I love this series, almost as much as I love your writing ;) It's raw and real and just so them that's it's hard to put into words just how earth shattering it is. I'm so, so happy you got your muse back because I'd always just put this in the 'won't be updated' category, and I've never been more glad to be wrong. You're amazing, this chapter is amazing, this fic is amazing, and I'm sure part three will be the most amazing of them all.
WineTFanfic chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
For some reason, this chapter gave me the feeling that the writer recently started smoking marijuana..
OrionTheHunter chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
This is good. Thank you for returning to this, and sharing it with us.
flipped chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
omg. i'm sooo so glad your back 3
honestgrins chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I love how it felt like them - their insecurities, how they process them, then hash them out with each other. I was kind of curious about Bonnie's sudden wanderlust, and I wondered if Damon was going to play a part in it, so I look forward to seeing that. I also half-expected Elena to show up in this chapter, and I'm so glad she didn't. Stefan and Caroline deserve a chance to be settled and confident before throwing that elephant in the room (even though they're good about talking about it). Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I love this story. You're doing an excellent job. Im looking forward to see the ending.
Lemonadey chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
I loved it! Been waiting a long time for the update and can't wait for the next chapter ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
Yay you updated! And I would totally read the bamon side-shot!