Reviews for Won't You Dance with Me
Aakriti1991 chapter 1 . 7/15
This is torture! please update. I cant wait for you to write more. It's so amazing.
Could you Write the next Parts? It is really good!
Nadine chapter 1 . 5/24
Hey this was really amazing. Well written and now I need more. Where is Part 2 and 3? I need it. Haha.
Steroline chapter 1 . 5/13
I want Part 2 ! ;)
Please, please, please! Please write the next two Parts. The Story is amazing an du love them both so much! You're a great writer and it would be a shame if this story remains unfinished! :/
sterolineelove chapter 1 . 3/29
Is there a part 2?! I tried finding it but OMG I need to read it! Please write more! I'm like completely in Love with this fanfic! I'M DYING TO READ MORE! PLEASE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!
Pauligirl chapter 1 . 3/23
Oh I'm so sad to see you never finished this story. I loved the first part and stayed up way too late reading it last night. Maybe someday you'll come back to it. I've read several of your pieces, and your Steroline stories are seriously some of the best I've ever read. The characterization and pacing of your stories are so on point and perfect.
Rachel chapter 1 . 3/11
Oh darling, you seriously kill me. In a great way. I've been up since 6am while my little guy has been sick with the flu - and I've been re-reading all of your Steroline fics. Every. Single. One. They are all so beautifully written. I just adore and admire the way you capture them, i know you never ended up doing your 2nd and 3ed part of this - and so much time has passed I'm sure you don't plan on it - but I realllllly hope you do another Steroline atory again soon when you have the time. I literally have all your fics saved in mybookmarks in my tele so I can always go back and reread them. Your just amazingly talented - which I'm sure you've heard a million times before, but I'm sure it can't hurt to remind you once again. I look forward to readingagain and again and again soon.

-Rachel
SterolineForever chapter 1 . 3/10
This was soooooo amazing and beautiful please post the second chapter soon!
joannacamilley chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Please please please post the other two parts of this. I'm so emotionally invested, I was heartbroken to see there wasn't more. This is seriously amazing and really makes me want to travel the world with a best friend now.
Katrina chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
Amazing , bravo !
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Omg where are the other to parts of this ?
DeletedFromTimeAndSpace chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
I went to read the other two parts ob LiveJournal, but both two and three are just the last few parts of part one. I'm not sure if this is a glitch with my phone or not .-.
rose chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Please write the second part of this story. I am simply in love with it. so beautifully written. so sad that the continuation isn't up yet. you are a wonderful writer.
Jessica chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Please please PLEASE upload the second part! This is amazing! I'm physically exhausted right now and was like I will start this and finish it tomorrow... nope. Finished the whole thing tonight and refused to sleep till I did.