Reviews for A Very Merry Unbirthday
CommChatter chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Aw. I'm old enough to remember my brother and sister's birth, but I was out in the waiting room the entire time. Ben's brave.
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
I'm back! Here is the longer review that I promised!
Texas weather. Take yesterday for example, it went from storming, to sunny outside-not a cloud in the sky-70 degrees Fahrenheit, within an hour!
Ben will be a great big brother. He has one of the best role-models available after all!
She certainly is a Winchester! Got a mind of her own already!
Ben's assessment of the Johanna at school is quite entertaining.
I just had the random thought that Sam at age two would have been a nightmarish little monster. Hopefully Johanna will be easier than her uncle.
If Cas didn't make the food, then who did? Loki/Gabriel? The ladies in Blue Earth? The Faeries?
Apparently baby Winchesters are like foals and lambs. They will come when the weather is the worst!
Like I said in my other review, this is a beautiful story. It gives me warm fuzzy feelings that the Winchesters are able to settle down and have lives.
God Bless
CaraLee934 chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is beautiful.
I'm having some technical difficulties right now and FF won't let me log in. I'll come back and leave a longer review once I get that worked out.
I think it's funny that you were writing this already! But I'm very glad you were.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oooh, new baby Winchester!
AuntMo chapter 1 . 5/6/2013