Reviews for When I Pretend
lostnerd chapter 4 . 3/6
I hope you continue your story. your idea of bonded true mates is very interesting and your Jasper is just yummmmmm!
shazztastic chapter 5 . 2/18
love this story plz update soon x
Gracfully chapter 5 . 1/29
so very awesome
a bientot
jesskalynn4 chapter 5 . 1/24
update againplease? either here or wordpress.
smileynight chapter 5 . 12/27/2013
Love it so much please update soon!
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
please don't forget about your other stories thank you! i really like your work especially this one, the once upon a time killian/Emma one and the crossover with Damon and Bella which reminds me i need to finish watching season two or three? of vampire diaries. Did you see the season 3 ending of once upon a time OMG it made me cry laugh and stare in aw of the new baddie coming. wish i could say more but don't know if you saw it or not so don't wanna give out spoilers. Please update all your stories soon! oh and in the last chapter of the true blood story "In the end" was that just Freya giving Godric a vision of what is going to happen after she talks to hades or does it just start where it becomes clear after Adele dies?
YunaNeko chapter 5 . 12/19/2013
I Love This Story! UPDATE! GOOD LUCK!:D
DebraWhitlock87 chapter 5 . 12/2/2013
Please, please, please update soon. I really want to read more.
1tinac chapter 5 . 11/26/2013
Ohhh I so miss this story. It has become my favorite.
1sunfun chapter 5 . 11/11/2013
A really nice and interesting story.
1sunfun
Girloveshugs chapter 5 . 10/24/2013
Love it, update soon please
Guest chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
Plz update! I want to kno what happens next! Does Edward caught up w/ the group or jasper kills the little tart
Guest chapter 5 . 10/18/2013
a bientot
leelee3418 chapter 5 . 10/19/2013
oh my gosh, right now you are my fav author on this website, plz plz plz write more soon, luv this story!