Reviews for When I Pretend
Silversimon can chapter 1 . 5/19/2016
Lordy, but I love this story so. I've been a vocal supporter of it for years now. Reasons previously stated, include, but are not limited to, this super strong Jasper and the bonded mate and associated benefits mythology underlying your sexy story. Plus, I want to see Carlisle interrogate and (the Gods willing) punish Edward and Malice! This story's first five or whatever chapters are wonderful. It deserves continuation and completion. Although I'm also a fan of What If and Wisdom, Justice and Love, and appreciate your express intentions to continue writing on them, please also include When I Pretend. Please. Am sure that if you write it; it will acquire new readers.

Still wishful and waiting, Silversimon.

P.S. Just reread this first chapter for the umpteenth time and it still gets my juices flowing for MORE! Thanks again.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2016
I'm sorry for all you and others have had to go through. I will follow you wherever you go!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Pls pls let me know where I can read the rest of this !
semaJmAI chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Hey there! First I'm not English speaker so my apologize if you don't understand very well. I was reading the first chapter and found phrases in Spanish, no offense but is mistranslated. You have to rewrite: Lo siento, mi amor. Estaré aquí todo el tiempo pequeña, pero necesito transformarte. Si no lo hago morirás y yo te seguiré después. If you have any questions please let me know. )
sterk skjonnhet chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Good for you. I agree it is better for you to take a stand than to be published with people who don't care
setsuna1415 chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
so is i understand this right you will update them on your site?
katandjasper chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Hi there,
I was wondering if you could further explain what is going on with stories being published for money. You are the third author today who has pulled their stories. I'm an author myself and so I'm wondering what all of the fuss is about. Thanks for any help you can give me.
Amu4ever chapter 1 . 1/14/2016
Oh! Yay! You didn't make Calisle evil :)

It's so refreshing, just can't understand, why some people insist on making Carlisle some kind of evil overlord. (I mean that's so out of character for him!)

Great story by the way :)
Guest chapter 6 . 3/30/2015
I give up on my life. For god's sake I seriously spend hours trying to find a good twilight story and then it ends just because a person is trying to copy it? God people can clearly see the publishing date to know which is the original idea. Ending a story just because of that?! Ugh!
Ca.zaphira chapter 5 . 12/31/2014
Love the story. Couldn't stop reading. Definitely looking forward to reading more. Hoping you will continue to update.
Fangscape chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Likethi s. Hope you'll continue it.
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
They are so cute together!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 4 . 12/12/2014
What will Bella's answer be?
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 3 . 12/12/2014
Loved it!
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 2 . 12/12/2014
Loved it! I'm happy that Jasper has finally found his true mate!