Reviews for A Thinly Drawn Veil
Dri Almighty chapter 3 . 12/21/2013
Don't you think that maybe we deserve a really nice Christmas' gift? I know I've been good the whole year. It could be, I don't know... an update? Just a thought, really. Before I forget: happy holidays! And please,oh, please, update!
Daphnis23 chapter 2 . 11/29/2013
Great story
Looking forward to the next chapter
Thrae Elddim chapter 3 . 11/28/2013
Just as amazing as I've expected- and even more intriguing! It looks like Hermione is beginning to recover her memories, though to what end? I'm excited to find out. :3 Thanks for sharing this.
Dri Almighty chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Hello there! Remember me? Oh, I miss your updates so much! And yummy Sirius, James and our oblivious Hermione! I hope life's been treating you well and that maybe you'll be able to be back writing soon! Take care!
hp chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Hello! I found your story and could not help reading it!
I have to tell you, I hate Hermione .. Because it is so hypocritical with good-girl action, that she is with Sirius for reasons of force majeure and all that, that she loves James and blah blah, but in the end she is just a bitch with James, because she like Sirius .. I would like James to change his attitude, he begins to ignore her, that he stops paying attention to her and focus on the Order and only that, and he must find a girl for the love of Merlin! At least to hang out and Hermione wallow in her own shit .. Please! haha
DauntlessSlytherinTribute chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Aw no :( this is already really sad :( i really hope they dont break the bond, or break up or ignore each other. I really wish he had just proposed like he said he should have :( cnt wait for update. Hope to god this isn't one of those sad endings where they are just frinds at the end married to different people. I really want to know if Harry's going to be born, and if so, to James or to Lily and Snape...so many questions.
jennie chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
Hello! This is Jen103. Please update soon! I am missing the Hermione/James ness! x
Dee Rosa chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
JUST 1 WORD...AMAZING PLEASE UPDATE I BEG U FOR ME :) *POUTS*
Dee Rosa chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
PLzzzzzzzzz UPDATE I BEG U THIS IS AN AMAZING FANFIC AND ONE THAT I THINK I WAS LOOKING ALL ALONG FOR I LOVE JAMIONE 3 AND I ANXIOUS TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT PLZZZZZZZZZ UPDATE YOU ALREADY MADE ME HAPPY AS I HAVE A LEVEL RESULTS TOMORROW AND FELT A LITTLE DOWN BUT IM HAPPY CUZ I FOUND THIS STORY SOOOO THANK YOU

Yours (faithful fan and reader) Dee Rosa
LadyoftheRisingSun chapter 3 . 7/31/2013
Omg... I work all day, but i think i read this in 2 days. and i'm still trying to figure out where that wand came from... ugh. did you tell us and i missed it; or is it still to come?
Angelique Peyrelongue chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
I love your story but I hate what you did to james and hermione do not like, I think you spent on it dramatic.
I'm not a fan of drama but I like this story because there are not many stories of James and hermione
I hope you do not mind my view, even if I do not like so much dramatic, still love your story
and sorry if I wrote something wrong English is not my native language
updated soon
Dri Almighty chapter 3 . 7/24/2013
I’m sorry it took me so long to review. I hope things are looking up with your family! These have been hectic months, I’m sure.
I’ve got a question about the bond. Will she be able to break it? I was thinking about it and I remembered that after it was performed, the block around her memories got a little bit loose, right? I wonder what would happen if she were to break it. Would it release her memories or it wouldn’t change a thing?
I’m also curious to find out how she will break it …. I hope, for James’ sake, that it doesn’t involve doing the nasty with someone other than him. Sirius would be quite lucky, but it would complicate things…and maybe be too overtop.
Also, are there any loopholes concerning the marriage contract between her and Sirius? James, back in TDV, had screamed there would be no way out after it. After reading chapter 3, I got the impression Hermione is actually planning to go all the way! I mean, I never doubted she would, at least, to save James, but I also thought she’d have a plan B, you know, so when things were back to normal, she’d divorce Sirius and go back to James or something crazy like that. Now I’m not so sure. She really is worried the bond will affect her ability to see through her “bridal duties”, seems like she’s truly resigned to the fact they might never be together again. That’s so sad.
You know, I never thought Hermione would turn to Sirius if she was to recover her memories, but it seems like she’s inclined to do so, right? But I guess it makes sense as he’s the one to better relate to her darkness. Funny ‘cause I always thought she’ d tell Remus. Poor Remus, in my mind he’s a confidant.
How will Hermione react when she finds out about James’ involvement with the Order? I tried picturing which one she’d try to kill first – James or Dumbledore, but so far it has been a tie.
I think it will be pretty interesting to read the interaction between this group put together by Lily. Imagine they coming up with little notes to tell Hermione that James is missing from school, doing Gods know what with Dumbledore!
I’ll stop now. My english is so rusty that I’m about to develop a headache trying to minimize my errors. I hope you’ll be able to update soon. Take care and please, don't give up on it, ok? We can manage with semestrial updates. Not really, but we can try as long as you keep entertaining us with your awesome writing!
ThePenIsMighty chapter 3 . 7/21/2013