Reviews for New Verse for The Road
RareSnover chapter 1 . 8/12/2014
This is so good! I love the way you added description to the verse, and the foreshadowing you put in the eight lines is positively stunning. This is really good.
mandude chapter 1 . 11/6/2003
wonderful, but you should have SO made it longer. it's an absolutely wonderful poem! if you haven't entered any contests, think about doing so.
Slacker Queen chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
This is a great poem Ariane! Not only does is apply to TLOTR world but it also applies to the real world as well. YOu did a great job!

LaterZ!
Frodo3791 chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I like this alot! It works perfectly with the Old Walking Song. Keep it up
iwomans-sister chapter 1 . 8/31/2002
I must admit Ariane, you are truly one of the best poet's I have ever read. I still have your Sept 11th poem lying around my inbox, and I've read your stuff and ... You have a wonderful gift.
Shawnisgoingnowhere61 chapter 1 . 8/27/2002
That's cool... I think that could fit into the book too... Well yeah

~ShawnlovesLotR
Euterpe1 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
awesome poem, haven't read "The Road" yet, but hearing this verse makes me definitely wanna read it, heh, anyways, awesome job

-Jessie
Lady Une10 chapter 1 . 8/25/2002
This is a great poem! It is so captivating and produces a lot of images. You should do this kind of thing more often. I haven't heard of the peom the Road but i'm sure this would make a great ending no matter what the type of poem. It even feels like it could be a poem of its own; its that good!
Treylaneth chapter 1 . 8/23/2002
Its BEEEUTIFUL!

You got Tolkein's style down very well. It's a great continuation of the poem.

Disgruntled Peony chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
Very lovely! :) Definitely has that Tolkein-ish feel. I love your poetry, it has a whimsical, melodic feel to it that a lot of writers have a hard time capturing.