Reviews for Naruto's Secret Jutsu
Phil chapter 2 . 5/17
Ugh! Do you have any idea how hard it is to read a story, when the writing switches between present tense and past tense nearly every other sentence?

But the story seems interesting so far.
agdoom bagdoom chapter 4 . 2/10
I am not seeing anything different.
Abi92001 chapter 16 . 1/10
Hey, I really love your story, but you should remember to put quotation marks at the end of someone's speaking and you don't need the asterisks every time you say gasp or sigh. I'm not trying to be mean or anything. But I thought I would try some constructive criticism. Don't be lazy when writing something. This isn't texting. Sorry if this seems mean spirited, it was written with the best intentions and again I really love your story.
my 2 guys chapter 8 . 7/30/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 7/28/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/27/2016
LOBBERDARK chapter 4 . 7/11/2016
Yo, I didn't correct you in other chapters? Well Imma do it now, It's not the Flying Raijin no Jutsu, it's actually 'The Flying Thundergod Technique'. Now I know it means the same thing, but you dont typically mix the launguages together just because you want more japanese in you're story, just like how we either say 'Kage Bunshin no Jutsu' or 'Shadow Cone Technique' instead of 'Shadow Bunshin no Jutsu'.
Just sayin'.
arinasution5 chapter 15 . 6/19/2016
Thg
YokaiAngel chapter 29 . 6/16/2016
Awesome!~
Guest chapter 11 . 4/19/2016
Hey. This is an awesome fanfic. But in chapter 11 it is supposed to be ninkame not ningame because kame stands for turtle. I hope you correct this