Reviews for Naruto's Secret Jutsu
Naru-chanKURAMA chapter 1 . 8/15
Nice start
Dylan927 chapter 29 . 5/31
THANK YOU SO MUCH, this is the kind of story I have always been looking for in fact this is my dream book.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 19 . 2/27
Was thinking about another fic when rereading Naruto’s rant towards Tsunade previously, and what he endured growing up before forgiving them. In that other story whose name escapes me, Jiraiya just coldly told him to grow up, noting how yes Jiraiya and Co. had in hindsight made a mistake with Naruto growing up alone, but lots of other people have had hard lives. :-(
In this fic, Naruto is too strong to be talked down like that, and the agony he has endured is examined more in both detail and more often, getting across better. Also, Jiraiya and Tsunade are actively taking responsibility for their actions now. Moreover, Naruto has been really dismissive of other people’s pain thus far (Inari and Neji) over his own (though, again, his reasons come across stronger here than mainstream) but in this chapter we can see him starting to take a visible step away from his past by forgiving two chief causes of it. Should still be interesting when he talks to Nagato/Pain though later in the story.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 7 . 2/25
Was rereading this stuff, and realized if Yagura was responsible for the Purges and Graduation Test, and he died about 20 years after Rin died (ANBU present there identified themselves as the “Bloody” Mist) and looked so young, then he must have been *Bloody* young to become Kage :-P

If Madara was mobile enough to cause Rin’s death, it is easy to believe he was already controlling Yagura with a powerful genjutsu to cause these atrocities (probably disliked jutsu sharingan cannot copy, especially if a particularly dangerous one emerged). Yagura would have had to have been a Itachi or Kakashi level of child genius to have become so powerful so fast of course; hopefully he died in his late 30s so they do not look too bad :-P

High level Sharingan genjutsu can explain a lot in Naruto actually, since the influence does not require the user’s constant presence, including getting others to support for Yagura and his policies. Plus, just as Madara ‘downloaded’ stuff into Obito with his Sharingan, including how to control Yagura properly probably, Madara could have also accelerated Yagura’s rise through the Mist’s ranks by feeding him ninjutsu and such from a young age. Yagura could also have been a relative or apprentice of the Third Mizukage.

When Isobu was reformed after he and Rin died, Yagura probably had him sealed within himself to increase his power and removing the need for someone else to be the jinchuriki to demonstrate his power, but really to increase Obito’s own power.

Aaaaand the amount of fun I had writing all this probably means I should take a break from Naruto fics. :-[

Naaaah! :-)
Littlesissy2001 chapter 28 . 2/23
YOU R SO RIGHT! I HATE HIM! HE NEEDS TO F***ING DIE!
hectol is right your a moron, how can a ninja with the best jutsu just remain the same as the original series... no one will risk dieing just to keep the jutsu that could save him a secret... besides you literally copied word for word the english dub version... no imagination, no originality... and no more reader... at least i wont read shit of this level of unoriginality... get fucked you imitator...
BlazingSun01 chapter 3 . 2/9
The hilarity of April 14 being my birthday
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 20 . 2/9
In hindsight, being able to hide one’s jutsu like that would seriously be important during the chunnin exams. The hundreds of witnesses, including foreign agents, only know that Naruto has some skill with wind jutsu.

-Neji is now publicly revealed as a genius knowing the highest level Hyuga jutsu
-daughter of the Kazekage (and sister of the future one) is a long-range wind expert
-Shikamaru is a master strategist, but lacks any strong techniques
-the whole continent knows the future Kazekage uses sand, and his “absolute defense” does not live up to its name yet
- the last Uchiha heir knows one of the most powerful assassination jutsu, and is therefore likely studying under one of the Leaf’s two best jonin, etcetera.

All excellent information for future Bingo books to build on (and can get pictures of them to ID!), but Naruto is largely a mystery with only maybe Hinata knowing the full scope of his prowess. In cannon he would have been identified via his shadow clones for absurd chakra levels and having mastered a high-ranked jutsu, definitely noteworthy; and that is assuming no one recognized his demonic chakra use (did Jiraiya even *warn* him about that!?), which may help explain how everyone in Part II seemed to know he was the jinchuriki.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 23 . 2/8
Are you telling me that in the movie, they never thought of going for the conveniently exposed heads!? Definitely a design flaw to address if chakra armour returns in the series!
Blackfire644 chapter 9 . 2/5
Actually, it's the hidden eddy village, in the land of whirlpools.
Godschildtweety chapter 29 . 12/13/2014
Really good
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 18 . 11/28/2014
Interesting and good theory on sabotaging Naruto's development, to force him towards becoming a jinchuuriki
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 17 . 11/28/2014
Some good and all too true stuff here.
Also like that part about Jiraiya taking the time to learn Naruto had shadow doppelgangers so that he could accelerate Naruto's training. Seriously, while that plot point helped skip an even longer training montage for the rasenshuriken, it left a bunch of other plot holes or bad character reflections from earlier on
Lee and Kenny chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Kenny: why are we reading this again? I mean, we have walkers to worry about.
Lee: What? We are both dead. remember?
Kenny: Oh yeah...
Agrond chapter 29 . 9/29/2014
An interesting story, although we can feel that there were time with blank page, probably because these were overused, almost filler, arcs. It was funny to see Naruto learning the Hiraishin without knowing exactly why it was the most famous jutsu of the Yondaime. Then we see his wise side when he choose to reveal the Hiraishin only to thrustworthy people. And finally we have NaruHina, some can say that it's an overused pairing, but also one of the most beautifull.