Reviews for Leave Out All The Rest
Meg Cahill chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
That was so depressing. I am crying! Crying! :"( WHY IAN? WHY?
That was the saddest yet most beautifully written story!
:"(
MyOwnCharacterInEverything chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Aww. I liked that one actually. Simply because it IS something a Lucian would do. It was totally in Ian's character, because he let Amy have Evan and Jake then, why should he move to claim her now when he had so many chances to do so before? Beautiful piece. Just beautiful.

1. Who are your favorite singers/bands?
I'm pretty much all over the board.

2. What's your favorite pairing?
Honestly? I would have said Amian in the past, but the only reason I'm doubting it now is because it seems less and less canon. I do hate Jamy, simply because I find it cliche. MAYBE I'll ship Hamilton/Sinead. Danalie, to me, would only go as far as friendship.

3. Are you excited for the new series?
Sort of. Don't get me wrong, I love these characters, but I feel like Amy and Dan have gotten the spotlight a little too long. The authors should have a series paying more attention to say, Jonah? The Holts? The Starlings? Ian, for crying out loud!

4. Do you speak/are you learning another language?
Spanish, only because I have to for school. Sarcasm is the only thing I speak fluently besides English. I speak bits and pieces of various others.
Probably Mistaken chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Hiii! :) I like your fanfic. :) and I'm fine with the sad ending and I rarely like sad endings. And to answer your questions:
1. Evanescence, Taylor Swift (not a swiftie), flyleaf, one direction (only some songs. Not a directioner), linkin park. (That's some. Not all.)
2. AmIan and DanAlie
3. Yes. :)
4. I know how to speak chinese. I am enrolled in a chinese school. And I'm half or 1/4 chinese. :3
Want to see more fanfics. :)
natalieandiankabrarox chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
I'm almost crying...
You are awesome at writing...
Stockholm-Syndrome01 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Aww this story broke my heart! But it was a really good one since it made sense and it is like the first fanfic I've read that ends with Amy not getting with Ian after getting engaged to Jake.
1. I like One Direction, F.U.N, PINK!, Justin Timberlake, Justin Bieber, Bruno Mars, Christina Perri, and Taylor Swift
2. AMIAN! Then it's Percabeth and Natan
3. Definitely!
4. I know English, Urdu(Indian), some Spanish, and I'm learning Latin in school.
:D
Jane Paris chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
1. Avril, Demi Lovato, Bridgit Mendler, Carrie Underwood :) Taylor makes awesome Amian songs. I like Numb, Iridescent and In The End by Linkin Park.

2. Was a Jamy, but after DoD, I'm having mixed feelings :(

3. Kinda...OK YEAH! XD

4. I know English(duh!), Hindi, and have to learn Arabic (though I suck at it) and also have to learn French. I wanna learn how to speak Japanese...kinda. XD

I loved the one shot! You're such an amazing writer! It was really sad, the one shot. :( But poetic. :D
The Gone Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Believe me, girl, I started wildly shaking my laptop screen screaming, "NOOOO!" And wiping forming tears from my eyes. :O

You little, evil girl...NEVER MAKE ME TEAR UP AGAIN! xD