Reviews for Heart
Kitrukia chapter 8 . 1/29
Great story! Love Roy being protective of Ed! Great job!
Imagination-is-Real chapter 8 . 8/9/2016
It was just amazing. I don't even know what to say, I am speechless! I read it one-go in the middle of the night. I just couldn't stop and God, did I cry! This wonderful story made me cry just like a few others did. You have my appreciation and this story too. This is the first review I ever did so I hope it isn't that crappy but I just had to say something after getting through so much feels while reading this. Amazing, I loved it!
Alyssa chapter 8 . 8/7/2016
Absolutely loved it!
OakwoodOuroboros chapter 8 . 7/25/2016
Nice, more action and shorter than Stairway to Paradise, but it made my morning!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/16/2016
Nice
wild-springflower chapter 8 . 6/8/2016
Oh my goodness. This was perfect! I can't even, I seriously cried. I want to cry right now. T_T I just love everything about this fic, and you're totally right, Al is Ed's heart. I liked Mustang's little speech near the end there, as cheesy as it was. And it was also kind of adorable, because although he was talking to Ed about Al, there was also that underlying meaning for himself and his own life. His own heart. GAH! I love it!
Evelyn Elric chapter 2 . 3/31/2016
Omg I love your stories they are so good! keep Up the good work
ChibiEnvyLove chapter 8 . 3/7/2016
Such a good story :-)
Zoe chapter 4 . 3/1/2016
They're alchemists in a forest... I fail to see why they can't just make crutches. But it was a cute moment, so I'll forgive you!
This whole fic is just so great and adorable and just wow!
LeChick chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
The brothers' connection is so spot on. I am favoriting this
LeChick chapter 6 . 12/27/2015
This is some of the best father/son Ed and Roy I have seen
LeChick chapter 5 . 12/27/2015
This is just plain heart wrenching. Very in character though
LeChick chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
this is a genius idea already
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
I can't help but wonder... Scar has his heart in the right place, did he purposely avoid the blood seal? He lost a brother, so he must know that it's one of the unspeakables.
Starsmith chapter 5 . 4/10/2015
Thank you so much for another great story - Al being Ed's heart I think is so accurate. I think it is apparent from the series that without Al to think of, listen to, and have around, that Ed would become much wilder and with a more "ends justify means" kind of attitude.