Reviews for A Quiet Night for Reflection
Fibinaci chapter 2 . 3/3
The first one was nice, but this felt way more real to me. Jean was never a shrinking violet, especially where Scott was concerned. Her charging halfway across the country to confront his older self is what she'd do.
sherridin chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Write more please! This is what's missing from the current issues - more interactions between these two. You did it beautifully too. kudos!
C chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
All I want to say was that the end was just brilliant and the story was overall beautifully done.
4everJOTT chapter 2 . 6/22/2013
I really like it! I stop reading the X-Men after Endsong, I hate what the writers did to Jean and my OTP; and what they did with their characters, I mean there's so many crazy wrong things like Cyclops is a maniac now and what he did in AvsX. I think every ''Event'' Marvel throw at us is just plain stupid to the story of the X-Men IMO.
Anyway, I started reading ANXM after I knew Jean was back (she's my favorite character) :) and I really enjoy it, I just hope they don't mess around more with Jean and Scott, like.. they will never get married or have anything to do with one another.

Your fanfic was really awesome, the way you interpret the moments, feelings and the characters. I really like it alot! Keep writting :)

Oh and keep the Jott! ;)
warfolomei chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Pretty good look at what could have happened if writers weren't such relationship drama mongrels.
MarvelMaster616 chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Great little story here! I really enjoyed it. This is actually the first fanfic featuring All New X-men that I've read and it was nicely done. The comics don't always have time to go over certain details. Given everything Jean learned when she returned, it's nice to see her and Scott react to all these revelations. I hope at some point they have a moment like this in the comics. Whenever that may be, I hope it's as good as this. Keep up the good work!

MarvelMaster616
Phoenix Fire606 chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
I love that you continued the story. It feels genuine. Keep it up please!
borismortys chapter 2 . 6/12/2013
This chapter was great! i really liked how Cyclops wished he could keep her in his timeline, not only to protect her from the phoenix force but also to keep her for himself.
RRL24 chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I started reading comics a long time ago, took a break, and then came back several years ago. I hadn't been a huge Jean fan back then, but I find myself more and more wishing for the return of her adult self. I really like that you showed a more emotional side of Cyclops. We haven't seen this for a while, and I believe that only Jean can induce that kind of feeling in him. I hope you plan to write more Jean and Scott fics in the current X-universe. This was very satisfying.
CyKiESuMMerS chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
oh this was lovely. im so glad you decided to continue it.
borismortys chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Awesome one shot! I really like how you portrayed Jean, it must be crazy for teenage Jean to learn all that stuff from the future and still remain sane. Great job!
Phoenix Fire606 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I really like your one shot. You capture the characters really well. Maybe you should make it into a story instead of a one shot. I love definitely like to see more.
CyKiESuMMerS chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
awwww! i wish there was more.
DarkCrono15 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Interesting! I haven't read to much into the comics so I don't know what all happen with these two, but that certainly sounds like some deep and dark stuff! This was a very well written scene. You captured their emotions very well, and there was great resolution at the end.

Your one shot could even transition into a longer piece if you wanted based on how you ended it. I enjoyed this one, thanks for sharing!