Reviews for Dismantle, Repair
Jezzi chapter 1 . 10/13
Well, after reading the "it only gets better" comment I am quite saddened that there isn't more to this. Overall, a believable interpretation of what would happen right after the remnants, and good character interaction between Tifa and Cloud. Very nicely done - if you ever get a wild urge to write more, you've still got a reader.
Renge43 chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
PLease please PLEAASEE make another chapter _
Cloud and Tifa chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Nooooo, you have to continue this. I absolutely loved reading this. The tension. The way you portray their relationship. Everything anout this is beautiful.

Hope update soon!
radiohm3 chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Very good fanfiction. Characters are spot on. Will keep an eye on future chapters for sure.
Lady of Myth and Legends chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wow, frankly . . . I like this. Very much. You're able to have Tifa point out the 'elephant in the room' (so to speak, cause we all know that the two care deeply for each other) and finally put Cloud on the spot. You do this in a reasonable and very realistic way without there being shouting and drama and OOCnish from the characters. Cloud also reacts in such a way that I can picture him being quietly conflicted and stumbling over his words, and yet not in a way that counters his persona.

Both Cloud and Tifa are depicted here in ways that I find are similar to the game and to the CG film, which is to say, they are very close to being their perfectly in character selves. Something I've discovered recently in this section of FF that is very rare considering how large it is. I find that many have trouble pinning these two down, or at least in the ones I've read so far, I'm still digging. But, you are one of the few I've found that seem to have a handle on these two, so well done.

I can't wait for you to expand this story. I truly hope you do so,
Swandie chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
will you continue this? Hopefully u will update!
Korilu chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OMG! I think this is the best version of how the things should have happened and I've read all of them, trust me! Please..I'm begging you to continue!
Chocolatelilac101 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Wow! This is really good! :D
greicee chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
ngek?! that's it?! what...? continue this ... u have to ... dont keep this hangin ... i mean ,, it's a good story ... it should be continued... :(
Geuh chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
This is some nicely written introduction to a good story you have there! Can't wait to read more!
ChildishStrife chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
this seems very interesting. Update soon please.
Malorie Chan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow this is amazing so far. And in your authors note it says "it gets better", I CANT WAIT!
orlyrosie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow first chapter's already grabbed my attention. Love your writing style and I can't wait to read more :)

ps would be good to add Tifa as a 2nd character alongside Cloud on the same page as the summary. Cheers! :)