Reviews for In This World
AnimeLover011714 chapter 3 . 6/2/2014
Haha this is so funny. Not a lot of people can make a good Pokemon crossover but I think you've nailed it! I also like the idea of keeping Chiaki single because I think it would be quiiiiite amusing to see them fighting like two 5 year olds for a pudding their mum is just gonna eat anyway :3 (mwehehehe) Update soon!
April952 chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
I fell in love with this story! Awwwww! I hope u update this story soon! I really want to know what happens on the date! much love!
DarkAlchemistAssassin chapter 3 . 1/10/2014
Honestly speaking I only know less pokemons as I don't really watch it...but this is interesting! Update?
CHAO!
Ern Estine 13624 chapter 3 . 1/8/2014
interesting can't wait for more
Primordium chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Hehe can't wait to see how their date goes. :3 Poor Shinobu.
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 3 . 1/1/2014
Haha, Takano is being a jerk as ever xD Ritsu doesn't stand a chance when arguing. I wonder how their actual date will go.
Hmm...there seems to be a lot of tension between Hatori and Yuu. Poor Chiaki!
Thanks for the update!
pinky5907 chapter 3 . 12/31/2013
Happy New Year!

Keeping Chiaki single is a fabulous idea! I think that would be funny. XD

Have an awesome New Year!
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
Aww man, Misaki and Akihiko are so cute in this :3
I love Glaceon and Leafeon, like most of the other eeveelutions. Espeon is my favorite.
Thanks for the update!
Primordium chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
I'm glad you updated this n_n I cant wait to see Ritsu and Takano's date xD
pinky5907 chapter 2 . 12/23/2013
…is the fish a Feebas? That's honestly the only thing that I thought of.

The Octillary needs a hug. I'll give it one. *hugs*

Didn't realize I had already reviewed this until now. I hate the one review per chapter rule. So annoying. _ And whoa, my first review on this story was on my birthday. o.0 Well who doesn't love random things?
SuzukiChiyeko chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
Aww, this idea is adorable! I really love the combination of Sekaiichi and Junjou with Pokémon :D It's quite unique to see that everyone still works at Marukawa and such; most of the time, they live in the Pokémon region from the game series and are gym leaders or something like that.
Primordium chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This kinda makes me want to play pokemon. I keep having to look up what some of the pokemon look like because I only bothered memorizing the first generation -_- Well I cant wait for more! :3
biffborax chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Update! This is too awesome! Please please please please pleaaaase!? o.o
kouhahime chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
Awww it would be great if Ritsu owns lots of strong pokemons considering he went for the league I was expecting big powerful pokemons like arcanine or empoleon? Well, at least there's tyranitar XD
AshleyTangerine chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
coming along pretty well. You should make a list, though, of what character has what pokemon, and post ot. It gets confussing otherwise. :) keep up the good work!