Reviews for Harry Hibiki and the Philosopher's Stone
JDS62 chapter 16 . 8h
Still hoping this will update, not much hope but there is still a speck there.
Grochek1 chapter 15 . 5/8
Why would Draco call Harry 'scarhead' when Harry's scar is hidden by his bandana and no-one knows about it except for a few people?

Also I remember reading a story where Harry had a pet snake that made friends with the basilisk, thereby allowing Harry to attempt to sway the basilisk from Tom. Do you think Diego may be able to do this or do you already have plans for the basilisk?
knuckles 8 chapter 16 . 5/1
just got thru reading your story and was hooked. I just hope you will continue to write it.
pallendin pie chapter 16 . 4/26
pleas continue this story it's very good
Plumalchemyst chapter 16 . 4/6
Please continue I need more
Infernus est in animo chapter 2 . 3/7
I was not expecting this to be quite this funny. Thank you for writing it.
And, no offense, but could you never make McG speak like that again?
Lord Kuchiki chapter 16 . 2/11
Please, please, please continue this story
more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas more mas
Tamha chapter 16 . 1/6
McLaggen doesn't try to join the team until Harry's sixth year, so he'd have to be a single year ahead (which is also the year Katie Bell is in).
Riniko22 chapter 16 . 12/19/2016
Thank you for the chapter, it is a little late on my part getting to it but I have been delayed in my readings by illness and studying for school to finish my degree. Now, that that is out of the way I was able to catch up on some of my readings, I do hope you will be continuing the story. At any rate, I wish you Happy Holidays and a Great New Year.
LostUmbrella chapter 16 . 11/28/2016
I love this story! Please, don't stop writing it!
Mashy-Gaara4life chapter 16 . 11/16/2016
Hello, I like all chapters that you wrote. They're all awesome. Nabiki x Ranma surprisingly works. And she's lucky to be unharmed by Malfoy. And Male Ukyo x Female Ryoga was ooh lala and funny yet unexpected.
I hope Ryoga slap Dumbledore next time. And it's going to be interesting when Dumbledore forces Harry to go to Petunia. Everybody who loves Harry will be raging.

Most of the pairings you made, I like.
Grovtech chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
This was a lot of fun and much better than I feared. Usually Ranma crossovers tend to really over do the zaniness of the series. This one has just enough to keep the flavor but not enough to overwhelm Harry.

Lots of fun!
DarkViolet7258 chapter 16 . 11/6/2016
nice chapter
jhbratva chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
I got to say that this story has kept me on this site for the past 6 months. So far, Harry has kept his curse form under the radar (with few exceptions) which will likely not require him to wear the invisibility cloak.
Apart from that, he and his clan will obviously change much of the book events from time to time, but I still want to see some familiarity from both the books and movies.
Can't wait for an update, but I gotta say that I don't blame you as the author. what with school, work and your other fics.