Reviews for Harry Hibiki and the Philosopher's Stone
jhbratva chapter 16 . 9/4
I got to say that this story has kept me on this site for the past 6 months. So far, Harry has kept his curse form under the radar (with few exceptions) which will likely not require him to wear the invisibility cloak.
Apart from that, he and his clan will obviously change much of the book events from time to time, but I still want to see some familiarity from both the books and movies.
Can't wait for an update, but I gotta say that I don't blame you as the author. what with school, work and your other fics.
Please update soon
Elfin69 chapter 16 . 6/13
I think that Malfoy is going to be taught a lesson once Flitwick lets the others know that he challenged Harry and then backed out of the challenge. I do wonder if it will have a magical impact also since he went back on his challenge, maybe Harry can claim right of conquest or something like that since he will still technically beat Malfoy by forfeiture.
Elfin69 chapter 15 . 6/13
Will they make it so that 'football' is now played at Hogwarts to give everyone a chance to have fun and do a sport for those who don't like to fly?
Elfin69 chapter 14 . 6/13
Was not expecting that at the end, maybe now Remus will have a chance to have his father in their lives.
Elfin69 chapter 13 . 6/12
Hopefully they will not be able to keep Mr Green Turtle away or even hurt him. I am glad that they are letting the kids get together and learn. Maybe they will even teach each other so that they can grow stronger.
Elfin69 chapter 12 . 6/12
At least Mr. Green Turtle can now swim up to there window so that they can see each other if they are not able to stay together during the school year.
Elfin69 chapter 11 . 6/12
Yeah, it is great that Albus cannot touch Harry now and maybe Harry will tell his parents and grandmother about his suspicions of Quirrell.
Elfin69 chapter 10 . 6/12
I really hope that since Harry never stepped foot in Privet drive that the ward collapsed after the first year and that no matter what he will not be able to place Harry with them.
Elfin69 chapter 9 . 6/11
Wonder what Dumbledore has planned and if he will try and interfere and be put in his place.
Elfin69 chapter 8 . 6/10
So will Ron and the others change the way the act around Harry if they find out who he really was?
Elfin69 chapter 7 . 6/10
I wonder how long before the Goblins remove the Horcrux from Harry and if he will only let himself be known as Harry Hibiki to keep himself and his family safe.
Elfin69 chapter 6 . 6/10
Will Luna let Harry know what the necklace does and maybe he can help her to make stronger ones for his family.
Elfin69 chapter 5 . 6/9
Will Nabiki actually be able to get Sirius his trial since she is not a Goblin?
Elfin69 chapter 4 . 6/9
So I am guessing that Luna pushed Kiima's daughter into the pool after she pushed Harry in? Hopefully even though he is now cursed, his magic will make it a little better for him. Also, what about the Horcrux that was in his scar?