Reviews for Harry Hibiki and the Philosopher's Stone
Priest chapter 14 . 6/27
this is a very good story. you do have several type-o's through out several of the chapters, but they can be read around. i look forward to more in the future.
ruby2360 chapter 14 . 6/8
it was sweet chapter
Oh please continue! You'd make a girl jump for joy if you do!
Jostanos chapter 3 . 5/20
Kitsune? Nekomatta? Tanuki?
lightshow cat chapter 2 . 5/19
oh poor ryoga, he always has the worst luck!
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 5/16
Wonderful!
Agent Kim chapter 14 . 5/15
In the ending can you make kasumi talk to Voldemort?
Pwease?
Please update soon
Nagamoon chapter 14 . 4/28
Yay, finaly finished reading the whole thing, took me about a day or two. And now its ended on a cliffhanger. /sadface

Keep up the good work. :D
Merlenyn chapter 14 . 4/25
Yay for training hall! And Ooo... it'll be interesting to see Millicent integrating herself into Kodachi's group and thus with Harry and the others. I wonder if Kodachi will end up training any of her new friends in her martial arts? lol Or if the others of the group who know various arts will help others learn? Since Harry wants to drag some Ravenclaws into the group, that'll prove interesting.

Also I really hope Dumbledore doesn't do anything stupid with the whole cursed scar thing with Harry... he's already been told off by Ukyo and Ryoga about leaving Harry alone, so if he tried anything... they'd for sure come back and kick his sorry old butt! I wonder if Harry and his group will ever figure out how Dumbles and the Heads use the paintings to watch students? And Fawkes... interesting that Fawkes is a girl here, I always thought Fawkes was a male phoenix. I've never seen a fic where it was a female phoenix that I can recall. Nothing wrong with it, but it's different. Also funny how Ryoga's explosion of chi sent her flying out of the office in shock and fear until she snapped out of it and returned.

Loved the meeting with Snape and Remus, his thoughts of what the Cat Cafe was, then his reaction on seeing it, and his comments when he realized Remus had kids... and his wife... and Kasumi's aura making him all nice-ish and stuff. lol I wonder if Snape'll return anytime soon to the cafe in hopes of chatting with Cologne? And if any of the girls there will catch his eye... maybe FINALLY allow him to move on somewhat with his love life and life in general. lol Of course he'll prolly resist because of the whole "Voldy's not dead, must keep being nasty spyish person" and all. But we'll see! I'd love to see the meeting with Flitwick and Pomfrey where Sprout, Snape, and Minerva discuss the whole mushroom deaging thing.

Also... dun dun DUN?! Remus' father appears! Things have just gotten interesting... XD More soon please! :) Happy writing!
jgood27 chapter 14 . 4/25
Love this story and can't wait to read more
Cor Strike FX chapter 14 . 4/13
Wow, the father of Remus Lupin. And I knew bringing Kasumi along was a great idea!
Asilyessam chapter 14 . 4/8
daaaaammmmm that was kool! am i wrobg for wanting to know more of daddy lupin?
KioshiUshima chapter 14 . 4/5
Hullo Lupin Papa. :U Where did yooouuuu come from, you abandoning douche? : I hope someone smacks him.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 14 . 4/4
And THAT is a mindbreak meeting on MULTIPLE people:)