Reviews for Harry Hibiki and the Philosopher's Stone
NakedFury chapter 1 . 9/13
Oh god I am almost dropping this story with the goblin friend ridiculousness.

Ill wait and see how it goes but thats a cliche bad start.
Wayne Clark chapter 17 . 8/26
I hope to read some more of your story soon, Keep up the good work. -
Kerrain chapter 1 . 8/24
Fantastic story! I am really enjoying it. I'm looking forward to Harry vs. the troll, With Ranma's training I think Harry could take him. I'm also curious if animagus training would resolve the curse for Harry.
RenegadeForLife chapter 2 . 8/2
I get that Ryoga would choose girl over pig (he's basically said that to Ranma) but it surprises me that he'd pick it when he could choose pretty much anything other than his original form. I could think of quite a few jusenkyo curses I wouldn't mind. Especially if magical creatures are an option which they really should be in this situation. I guess being human makes it easier to get hot water which is a pretty major benefit. Also the actual Ranma series doesn't really address that kind of issue since most characters hated their forms and never even considered switching to a different curse. Ryoga gets a pass on that since I think he was already lost again by the time he knew what happened.
Difdi chapter 17 . 7/15
Tatewaki aspires above all things to be the ideal samurai. That requires him to be highly educated, skilled in battle with his weapons and without them, a poet, an artist, perfectly honorable and honest in his dealings.

Every flaw he has in canon traces back to him being insane, but if approached the right way even during his insanity, he would be a really nice guy - something Ranma never attempted in either form.

Adding magic to the mix (which incidentally cured him of the insanity), means he is going to be an utter badass combat mage eventually, and probably a lot sooner than later.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 17 . 7/2
Great job to in the return here man, loving if:-)
Love this story but it wasn't updated in a while so i stopped checking after a while, then when I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to re read it only to find another chapter I was really happy. That will teach me to simply lose hope so thank you. Anyway, I cannot wait to read more
peppymint chapter 17 . 6/29
Ponders episodes of Ramna 1/2. Yep, definitely Liliy's genes.
PikaMew1288 chapter 4 . 6/29
I was hoping that Harry would have been turned a female Nekoshou like Kuroka from Highschool DxD.
PikaMew1288 chapter 3 . 6/29
I am wondering if there are any Fem Harry stories where she is raised by Shampoo's people because that would make for a awesome story idea or a Fem Harry who is Blood-Adopted by ALL of the Sailor Senshi as well as the Starlights and the Earth Prince. It would give the Senshi a fail-safe protector of Earth in case they were all killed.
PikaMew1288 chapter 2 . 6/29
Harry should get a cursed form of a magical girl or an alien girl or Veela girl or Phoenix Girl. All of them would be interesting seeing as Harry transforming into a regular magical animal can be done as a animagus.
uklem chapter 17 . 6/15
Still as good as ever. Will Tatewaki get his phoenix back? Everyone has some pet, so I think since he had one in canon it would be only fair to give it back. PSCould you please correct the error in the summary? It's Nerima not nermia. Thx
JPElles chapter 17 . 6/12
Great story. Glad to see an update.
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 6/12
Love the story and I hope that your muse is tempted by lots of inspiration for more excellent chapters! I have another story that only posts once or twice a year but just like this one I am grateful for whatever you are able to share.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 17 . 6/11

The Kuno siblings sure bring a lot fun