Reviews for Harry Hibiki and the Philosopher's Stone
Cor Strike FX chapter 13 . 2/27
Remus should definitely take Kasumi with him to meet Severus. It would be interesting to see the two opposing epitomes of their respective personality traits meet.
Asilyessam chapter 13 . 2/26
harry and kuno O.o did not see that one coming lol poor chics dont know whats coming x.x lol
Deenara chapter 13 . 1/26
Please, oh please let there be more! This was just getting good.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 8 . 1/24
Ron's only real function in canon was to make Harry look half-way decent, with Hermione being every way superior as long as the plot doesn't demand otherwise.

But that's just my opinion of course
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 5 . 1/24
Ugh, can't really see Remus as anything else than the bum he's seen as in the series.. Imagining him being paired with anime girl is just plain awkward and weird to me personally.
erching chapter 12 . 1/21
crocodiles are in no way shape or form considered a species of lizard.
Merlenyn chapter 13 . 1/17
hehe just loving this! I love how Mrs Noris has decided to adopt the strange kitty she found... poor Harry! XD His basic form is small enough to be a kitten after all, though I wonder what Mrs Noris would think if she ever saw him in his battle form? Will he risk exploring the castle in his kitty form again or will he think of other ways to explore? Especially once he gets the cloak at Christmas if he still gets it. It'll be kinda amusing to see his reaction to Fluffy if he ever gets up there to look! If he does get to see Fluffy, will he be human or kitty form? How would FLuffy react to his kitty form, or his kitty battle form?

Yay for bonding with Neville, I wonder when they'll find out he's using his father's wand and try to help him get his own that's better matched to him? I hope that Harry works on his confidence issues by teaching him basic martial arts forms at least... and perhaps Hermione too. Though I could see Kodachi trying to take Hermione under her wing since she's had SOME ballet training and that could help get her into the rhythmic gymnastics form of combat. Heck, I think the three trained martial artists should all teach the others the basics of their forms, and perhaps the fencers teach them some fencing forms... Harry would absorb anything new as it's part of the whole Anything Goes style... And now that he's got a room to work on his more extensive skills (besides destruction) Cologne should be happy. Ooooo... I'd LOVE to see the other 3 heads of house add their own wards to the room so that they'll be alerted when the students are in there... perhaps they could tie them even more to their own students so they'd know when their children were in there instead of just anyone? I'd love to see the reactions of Severus and Minerva at least if they visited to see what kinds of forms the children are practicing... and Pomona of course. If the kids see the heads being supportive, perhaps they'd be able to ask them to sit in periodically to supervise the use of the real weapons? And it'd give Severus more of a chance to get to know Harry as he is now instead of how he'd pictured...

Also I can't wait to see how they all deal with Mr Green Turtle in the lake... lol is he at full size now? XD And of course the meeting with Severus and Remus is going to be hilarious I think. What's Severus going to think when he sees Remus looking much healthier than ever and in clothes that aren't worn and full of patches? Hopefully he'll be open enough to listen and absorb what Remus says about how werewolves are treated in America and Japan, about how accepting the wolf within him makes him safe... I wonder what he does for full moons now anyway? Is he safe around his family now that he's accepted the wolf or does he go off to visit the local pack(s) and run with them for the full moon if they have a safe place set aside for it? It was never really mentioned I don't think beyond that he accepted his wolf and feels a LOT better because of it. Will Remus bring his wife and children? Or just the children? What would Severus think of them? And how will Severus react to the Cat Cafe? I doubt he's left the school since it opened... or at least gone into Hogsmeade anyway. Maybe one of the ladies in there will catch his eye, or one of them will decide to try and flirt with him and make him all uncomfortable? XD (can you tell that Severus is one of my fave chars? lol)
xThomas2 chapter 2 . 1/14
The writing is not so good. The way you write affects characterization badly.
Reykan chapter 13 . 1/7
Ah, meeting at the cat cafe. Good, he should have back-up in that case. I can also see this affecting the dada training that is started later on. That lady's argument is gonna be pretty thin with how old this club is gonna be.
KioshiUshima chapter 13 . 1/6
I love this story. D; This is like my life right meow. Thank you for this glorious gem. How was your weekend? :3 I hope it went well.
Grizzmon chapter 13 . 1/5
I hope they don't hurt Mister Turtle.
Ryo-chan wolfgirl chapter 13 . 1/4
Hey finally got around to reviewing this chapter.

Wow I didn't think Hermione would start ranting about House Elf rights so soon but I'm happy to see that Harry and the others put her in her place before she got too far ahead. I also like the bonding between Harry and Neville, is Harry gonna train the others in some Martial Arts too?

Can't wait to see what Remus and Snape talk about.

Please write more.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 13 . 1/4
Very nice update:)
FANactic Writer chapter 13 . 1/4
Oh This is going to be good! Awesome chapter by the way and finally Harry and the others have a place to practice! Wonder if Ron, Hermione, and Neville are going to learn any combat moves?
xbox432 chapter 13 . 1/4
Ah, Mr. Green Turtle's been found out already. Hopefully Kodachi can keep the teachers from trying to hurt the "little precious".

I think one of the better points of this story that I like is that the kids are trying to bridge the gap between the houses, it's nice to see them sticking to their friends without worrying about what others think. I've only read one other story where that happened... an Artemis Fowl/Harry Potter xover that I can't remember the name of currently.