Reviews for Hold my hand (I'll never let go)
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 2/20
Awww! Brotherly love!
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Second part sounds good to me
Obiwan1527 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This melted my heart. So fluffily and cute. Good job! ;)
Teranovia chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Haha you say it! That story was AWESOME by the way!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Sweet, i loved it.

Cya! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
SECOND PART! YES! YES! PLEASE! *pokes Mikey to make him do puppy-dog eyes* Pwease?
RandomQueenA chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hiya. :) Well I think this is a really sweet one-shot. :) The dialogue and all the wording is good. :) I think you should do a second part. Anyway that's just my opinion.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please write a second part! Please!
lilskystar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Long time I haven't reviewed one of your stories! Hehehe! I suddenly stopped my TMNT crazy loving fan moment but your stories just make me want to watch again the series! Anyway... THIS... -

"There's someone here" Raph whispered, his hands shaking under the covers.

Leonardo looked around but couldn't see anyone or anything. Just two sleepy turtles, an olive skinned one sleeping soundly and a sea green skinned one drooling on Raph's favorite blankie.

"Over there, can't you see him?" Raph said pointing at a dark corner in the room, far from any light.

I will tell you this... Come closer so the others don't listen... *whispers* I GOT SO SCARED AND WANTED TO HIDE UNDER MY SHEETS WHEN I READ THAT PART* xD I do not why but I always read your stories really late at night and that part seriously scared me! Then... I wanted to cry when Leo told Raph to hold his hand! Who, I don't know how you do this but you ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER! :) You should seriously write a book and publish it! With that talent of yours, your book would probably be very popular!

As always, excellent job! :) You will always have my support!

A very good day my dear!

Ps: I almost forgot! :p Please, write a second part please! Thanks!
14rosie14 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Awe! That was so sweet! I wish I could write fic's like that. Most of mine have my OC in it. Mostly because the OC is me... So I guess that makes them more of fantasies, but oh well. Still good stories.. I hope. And who is this TMNT Lizzie telling you what to do? If she wants bro fics she can write them herself. Although, you are quite good at them and I do recommend you write more ( I'm not saying you have to, but that you write very good ones and I would love to see you write more. ). Thank you for reading ( if I didn't already bore you to death )
Smile or Else chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Im not exactly logged in right now so...

AWESOME JOB! I love your stories so much! You're really good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Almost nobody takes care of scatological issues, but there they are.
Splinter should have a medal for everything he has done for his four little turtles, but I think the love of his children is enough for him.
And now is the hothead whom is sick, just great...
I loved Mikey's tries to enlighten his grumpy brother, so cute! XD
Loved the whole brotherly love scene, they were so tender.
It seems Leonardo will be a great guide when he grows up. ;D
Sika chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
That was so cute! Leo is such a good big brother.

And I like how you role sister, you're writing style IS awesome. And I know how you feel of the nick tmnt, they are totally insulting the turtles!
Oh, and please make a second part! This is just too cute not to have one! Update soon!
I Love Kittens too chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
¬°Bonita historia! Tan lindos consolando a Rafita.