Reviews for Hold my hand (I'll never let go)
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/15
This is amazingly astrous and you should totally add more to it
Tammy chapter 1 . 3/14
This is amazing, you should totally write more to it, hurray for bro-fluff!
Jade632 chapter 1 . 2/24
awww precious
Sam132 chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
Cute! And I don't judge... I don't really like to request things at all... I feel its too mean

Keep writing forever!

(oh God, I'm so freaking canadian)
Bre Z Hamato chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
YES YES YES
Please write a second part this was soooooo adorable and i would love to read more
Shadow'sDelight chapter 1 . 2/20/2015
Awww! Brotherly love!
mikeysgirl228 chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Second part sounds good to me
Obiwan1527 chapter 1 . 10/3/2014
This melted my heart. So fluffily and cute. Good job! ;)
Teranovia chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
epic
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Haha you say it! That story was AWESOME by the way!
Dark Lady of Silence chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Sweet, i loved it.

Cya! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
SECOND PART! YES! YES! PLEASE! *pokes Mikey to make him do puppy-dog eyes* Pwease?
RandomQueenA chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Hiya. :) Well I think this is a really sweet one-shot. :) The dialogue and all the wording is good. :) I think you should do a second part. Anyway that's just my opinion.
GirlforGod99 chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Please, Please, Please, Please, Please write a second part! Please!
lilskystar chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Long time I haven't reviewed one of your stories! Hehehe! I suddenly stopped my TMNT crazy loving fan moment but your stories just make me want to watch again the series! Anyway... THIS... -

"There's someone here" Raph whispered, his hands shaking under the covers.

Leonardo looked around but couldn't see anyone or anything. Just two sleepy turtles, an olive skinned one sleeping soundly and a sea green skinned one drooling on Raph's favorite blankie.

"Where?"

"Over there, can't you see him?" Raph said pointing at a dark corner in the room, far from any light.

I will tell you this... Come closer so the others don't listen... *whispers* I GOT SO SCARED AND WANTED TO HIDE UNDER MY SHEETS WHEN I READ THAT PART* xD I do not why but I always read your stories really late at night and that part seriously scared me! Then... I wanted to cry when Leo told Raph to hold his hand! Who, I don't know how you do this but you ARE A VERY TALENTED WRITER! :) You should seriously write a book and publish it! With that talent of yours, your book would probably be very popular!

As always, excellent job! :) You will always have my support!

A very good day my dear!

Ps: I almost forgot! :p Please, write a second part please! Thanks!