Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
Omg this fic is awesome! Thanks for sharing
Nerfhearder69 chapter 11 . 1/14
I can only hope that someday your brain will once again achieve that enlightened state of batshit crazy that is required to update this fic... Love it.
DarkViolet7258 chapter 12 . 1/1
Oh man, this is gold - they both have issues with each other. Next chapters are bound to be spectacular. There are so many options how tale can be continoued
thecatleader chapter 12 . 12/17/2017
That was hilarious. Please continue soon.
Minna Vipera chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
This has to be one of my absolute favourites among your stories. Mind you, I have yet to read a story from you that I don’t like, but I really love this one!
skyeza chapter 12 . 12/3/2017
Haha if Madara was younger I'd say for tnem to get a room. I think they have just mentality and emotionally sacred the whole world. Lol. Loved it, I thought it was insanely entertaining. Please complete this wonderfully unique story and upload the whole thing
Karashadows21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2017
please update
otterylexa chapter 12 . 11/7/2017
Funny.
I wonder what Orochimaru is thinking now?
Madara123 chapter 12 . 10/15/2017
I suddenly see Tobirama and Madara speaking likd Abridged versions of Alucard and Anderson
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2017
Soooo... Yondaimehokagephobia? Or Minatophobia? Possibly Namikazephobia?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
I would love for Naruto to learn from those two how to be an amazing ninja since his shit village don't want him to be.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 10/13/2017
Well at least other villages are seeing Naruto for the huge fucking threat proper he can be and likely is and looking to stay out his way. Why his own village STILL doesn't want to train him right and let him utilize his ability for the village is beyond me. But then again, why keep his parentage secret from the child and the civilians despite him being not only a surviving member of a clan but the son of one of their leaders is also beyond me. Protection from the enemies outside the village my ass. Any decent ninja who'd REALLY have no problems killing kids would kill Naruto (and other kids) just for looking like or just having the same coloring as the 4th hokage they hate so much. I mean, really.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 10/13/2017
Are you shitting me? What kind of ninja village wouldn't want to properly train a very powerful trump card like Naruto's ability with seals to ensure it doesn't backfire on him, on them, and defeats their enemies? Fuckin shit village.
S-Lioness chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
xD OMFG LOL
Guest chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Also, 1000 reviews! Well done!
1,014 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »