Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
Kurtulmak chapter 12 . 1/23
This is not the first story I've read where Naruto learns Edo Tensei.

This is the first story where it's a farce.

Thus, this is the only GOOD story that did that. Genuinely hilarious.
Ordalie Gwynfyd chapter 12 . 12/23/2019
This story is hilarious. It completely made my day and it makes me sad to see it's probably abandonned.
KamiOfKamis chapter 1 . 11/29/2019
I wish you hadn't given up on this... It's so good!
Ferocious Nightfury chapter 12 . 11/13/2019
Oh c'mon! Please update soon! Can't wait for the next chapter!
ashooka.peacella chapter 12 . 9/16/2019
This is ridicoulus. I love it. It is brilliantly insane. And i hope with all my heart you will come back to this story. Could you imagine if he ends up with even more dead people?
NoboOdY chapter 12 . 8/15/2019
this is too good to be lost. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue!
Amargi'sNodachi chapter 12 . 7/24/2019
LOLZ
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2019
Please update,, this is one of the funniest premises I’ve ever seen. I want to see Madara and Tobirama beating the living shit out of Orochimaru and Danzo, Itachi slowly reforming ‘Bito-nii, and the first few Narutophobia support group meetings. Also, let Naruto meet his parents! There’s so much potential in this idea—please, please update!
Ryuko Kurosaki chapter 12 . 7/13/2019
Oh dear god...! I can't! This is too funny! I can't wait to read more when next you update this!
Klajdi chapter 12 . 7/9/2019
Bloody hell, this is amazing! I need more of this, please!
Gg chapter 12 . 7/8/2019
This is the perfect ending lol
heartbeatstumbles chapter 12 . 7/8/2019
I totally understand having to take time for school! Congrats on the degree :) However, I just want to say that this story is the funniest fucking thing I’ve ever read in my entire life and I would love it if you found the time to continue it! I haven’t seen ANYTHING where Naruto does something other than the shadow clone, and this was very well executed. Looking forward to more, but if not—thanks for 12 incredible chapters.
animecutylover chapter 12 . 7/1/2019
They're like two 5-year-olds.
animecutylover chapter 11 . 7/1/2019