Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
I am still laughing teqrs about the Nidaime being dragged around the placw omf x'D
Please tell me you are continuing this at some point? Please?
I am so messed up. My head is SO messed up. You know why? I fell bad for Deidara missing the "Art Show." Somebody please refer me to a therapist?
maipigen chapter 1 . 6/7
I really, truly hope that you will return to this soon, it is brilliant and I keep coming back to it :)
katsekala chapter 10 . 6/6
Awesome story! Many kisses!
CaptainofherSoul chapter 6 . 5/27
its actually really disturbing and creepy when itachi calls obito Bito~nii like we all know thats he killed everyone, but it sounds to childlike when he says Bito~nii'
egwolf65 chapter 10 . 5/27
great story!
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 10 . 5/18
for the love of God, please, Please, PLEASE continue this story. I have rarely laughed so hard in my entire life. I especially liked the Hokage's immediate new law and the cause of it.
I could see the next iinternational conference.
"Surrender and pay us tribute... Or"
"Or what?" Sneered the Earth Country Dynamo..."
The Hokage just grins and giggles like he does at a new issue of Icha Icha.
"We simply drop off one Naruto Uzumaki in your country with a couple scrolls and a bucket of ink."
Silence...
"Okay. When do you want the hold the official surrender ceremonies."
This is amazing! Just amazing! Please update, this is shear brilliance! I've never laughed so hard for a fic! Please update!
castielshumanheart chapter 10 . 4/25
This is absolutely hilarious! I really wish there was more to read, but for now I'll just cope with reading your other stories. Please update when you can.
Kittenlzlz chapter 10 . 4/24
oh my god I am dying. The kisame and itachi and the spies and zabuzaand madara (and I'm still dying, the poor nidaime) and sakura and sasuke and the anbu checking him down for sealing materials IM FUCKING DYING

Its also got serious ish undertones that just make it more awesomeand yes uzumaki either insanely brilliant or brilliantly insane
Geode7 chapter 10 . 4/18
Dear god! Does everything you write become gold or something!
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 6 . 4/12
hope you get the inspiration to continue this store soon i greatly enjoy the chaos he caused. i know how hard it can be to continue to work on a fic if there is no inspiration for it.
jupimako chapter 10 . 3/31