Reviews for The Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men
secret69xd chapter 12 . 9/20
continue this one please
lostxinxthexdarkness chapter 12 . 9/19
Ok, I'm not gonna lie, I really want to find out what happens next, and how this story plays out.

I hope that you are able to find the time to update sometime soon, if not then it's understandable, life can cause stuff like that sometimes.
BlackAnimeDemonWolf chapter 12 . 9/2
THIS IS HILARIOUS! I think Madara is a bit ooc at the end of this chapter but then again... he spent idk how many years in a cafe, was dead for a bit after that and then got hit with edo tensei and has to live with naruto now... and someone who wants to take over the world with the MOON cantt be sane ( you totally have to make a Scene where Naruto asks him what he was high on when he made that plan - could become a running gag in the Story XD especially if the shodaime makes an appearence XD). pls update soon!
*We are Number One plays in the distance*
Big, Big Boom. xD Naruto like big boom. Stars. Nidaime, huh? This is gonna be awkward
Protective "\'Tachi-chan and 'Bito-nii are gonna be my favs next to grumpy, begrudgingly (suprisingly) nice, sarcastic, terrifying Madara. I can tell. OpO
wa-oh! Dattebayo, in this perspective, Madara had the right idea-he thought it out and realized what was going to happen in the times to come and...yeah. *sucks teeth* Stabbed. Slightly brainwashed. Naive Hashi. Prejudiced Tobirama. yiiiiiikes...!
Madie's gonna have some WORDS
i sense Uzumaki charisma and oh dramatic irony
*lip smack* welp You. Pass.
Scott Peimann chapter 12 . 8/22
Lucillia,

This is a lovely story. Will you have a chance to continue it anytime soon? I've been on the floor laughing up my gut, and I want to see how this progresses.

As you obviously point out, this is about Madara and Tobirama, not so much Naruto.

Whoot!

-Scott
Li chapter 12 . 8/14
XD
katsekala chapter 12 . 8/8
Hahaha! Awesome chapter! Many kisses!
a shadow of the heart chapter 12 . 7/31
please continue, this is awesome
Please update!