Reviews for Tigra of X men
joriholic73 chapter 62 . 5/13/2014
As amazingly brilliant as always, couldn't have introduced her better myself. Can't wait to read the rest. DAMN IT MANKIND FOR NOT HAVING INVENTED TIME TRAVEL!
KJAX89 chapter 62 . 5/13/2014
I havent even read the newest chapter yet. Just wanted to say, "YES!" Very excited to see you returning to some of your previous works. Hopefully this is the start of a trend.
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 62 . 5/13/2014
HOLY COW! It has been AGES since this story was updated! great to see it again! :)
KJAX89 chapter 61 . 3/10/2014
Really like this story. Any updates on when we can expect some new posts?
KJAX89 chapter 54 . 3/9/2014
Great chapter. Like the new direction. Keep posting!
KJAX89 chapter 52 . 3/7/2014
A little quick with the acceptance on Greer's part but Im liking the change of pace and story focus. Hope it keeps up. Keep posting!
KJAX89 chapter 44 . 3/6/2014
Alright, getting a little more into the ultimate spider-man crossover. Still hoping we get back to the XME universe and a little less running around. Glad to see Greer back with her mom. Keep posting!
KJAX89 chapter 36 . 3/5/2014
Interesting to bring in Spiderman universe but not a huge fan of shifting focus from Greer. Hoping future chapters go back to her mom/greer relationship. Also, have some ideas for an OC for greer and xmen evolution universe. Otherwise, been loving the story. keep posting!
KJAX89 chapter 13 . 3/3/2014
Amazing couple chapters with the mom and logan. really well done. hope that logan/tigra relationship continues to develope in later chapters. the psychological changes are really engaging too. great job and keep posting!
Kat chapter 61 . 1/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! O
Plz write some more, I love it! :G pretty plz with lots and lots of sugar, chocolate and every other sweet thing on top?
You're an amazing writer, you can overcome your writers block!
Mybraindevourersyourstories chapter 61 . 12/21/2013
I really want to know what happens next, this story is great!
Guest chapter 61 . 10/20/2013
Good luck! :D
annadove chapter 61 . 10/19/2013
THat is so cool! Don't let us drag you down, You're going to china!
Dark Lord of the X-Men chapter 59 . 10/15/2013