Reviews for Good Boys, Nice Guys, and Mad Men
ncisloverinnc chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
Gah, I never really got the whole Don/Sylvia pairing. Mir just seemed like filler- came out of nowhere, meant nothing, went nowhere, and ended. But I did enjoy your analysis of the ending. Wish you would write more for this show!
ncisloverinnc chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
I liked it, and I agree that someone should have stood up for Joan. It could have been a pivotal moment for Don's moral compass. Another great chapter.
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 9/9/2015
Oh my goodness, I love this look into Ted's mindset. I have been watching the show on Netflix and Peggy is one of my favorite characters. I think Ted's assessment of her here is spot on, and echoes how I feel about her as a viewer. Very well written.
TheYummyPencil chapter 3 . 6/1/2013
Oooh, this is good! I would love another Ted and Peggy one to balance it out, or some Stan and Peggy because they are awesome and you could do them justice :) Either way, great writing.
Scarlett88 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
This is very well written; it could be a novel. :)
Scarlett88 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
This is really good - Don can be very chivalrous when he wants to be, and someone needed to give Harry what-for for throwing that tantrum. lol
Angela chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great one-shot!It's a great insight in Ted's thoughts and feelings during the kiss.I have to say I quite like this pairing,I know he's married but he has very good chemistry with Peggy.
Laura chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Ted and Peggy are a pair of characters I never expected to be dying to read about together, but I am. I enjoyed this. Wouldn't complain if you wrote something else! :)
Catherine Pugh chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I adore this! Ted is such a wonderful character - he's completely cutthroat in business, but there's a sweet side to him that I love. And I think he really is in love with Peggy. Such a great character study. It's inspiring me to write one for him too! (Even though I'm totally shipping Stan and Peggy...hahahaa!)
Megan chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I'm SO glad someone felt the need to write about those two -Peggy is my favorite character and I feel like this pairing is very right in its own way.
Please feel free to write Mad Men fics again -especially Ted/Peggy fics- I'll be eternally grateful. There's so few of those and this one was well written! :D
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Amazing, there needs to be more.

Please and thank-you. :)