Reviews for Kidnapped
lady blue 13 chapter 1 . 3/21
Slutty,sleazy,shield fun
am a big fan yes am chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Nice but seems like something was missing in the story dont know what ? other then that nice I also felt you played it too safe maybe fear at how people would take the rapped story but I think with fanfiction it ok and obviously a kinky story so I dont see why people would cry about it I wish it was dirtier maybe even harsher but good job for a beginner in writing stories like this . I have written my first Shield slash or first slash of any kind for that matter and I can tel you it is hard to do . so props for trying and staying committed
Corkie41 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Normally rape scenarios are not my scene, but this one was so obviously a fantasy (and you even say it in the author's notes) that it was okay. Roman probably even called Seth "Kitten" so that he wouldn't be panicked.

And you can tell that they really care for one another. Who else would be okay with a rape fantasy, but someone that loves you. And they were also so gentle with him afterwards.

Really well done!
Shaundi-Goth-Kitty chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Dean Ambrose is a sick bunny but he's too fecking awesome! I'm addicted to Shield fan fiction now thanks to the girlfriend.
slashlover27 chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Dean is messed up and i love every second of it.
The cuddling at the end was really cute to me.
"Was that what you wanted?" Seth mumbled with his voice hoarse, nuzzling into Romans chest.
I mean come on :"D My emotions can only take so much
Glitterdune chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Loved this dark, short little piece! Your dialogue is really believable and so freaking hot!
onehundredpercent chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Hot as hell, loved this!
Ilja Hallink chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
DON'T YOU EVER STOP WRITING SHIELD FANFICS PLEASE 3
sockospice chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I liked this.

This line:
knowing that he hadn't been kidnapped by a random insane group of people. Instead, it was just a random insane man that loved him.
is genius.
DeanAmborseBatistaWifey23 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Wow That Was Twisted With Seth,Roman,And Dean But Very Cute And Fluffy At The End But Loved It It Was Great
JadeRose1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Twisted is one way to describe it.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Whew scared me there for a minute, thinking someone evil had gotten a hold of him...cute how Roman called him Kitten so he would know it was really okay.

The rest was BLAZING hot! WELL DONE!