Reviews for The Seven Deadly Sins
Autumn Win-Dow chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
Um, okay. Initially, I was pretty indifferent about this pairing (even though my statement about your chain fic being a gas heater of feels wasn't a lie, at ALL) but this is fic is starting to get me to ship them. OTL

The chapters are short, but they're succinct, direct, to the point, and all its other synonyms. Sometimes, that's what makes a story MUCH better than others with 3 000 word chapters with very little substance and lots of drag. And you really structured this well, and your fic's correlation with the seven sins is different, but in the context of a partially-conflicted romance, very accurate.

And Ysabelle was right- I did get feels. So many feels.

I embrace a lot of ships, and I'm glad I got to read both Team D's chain fic and this story. You did brilliantly in writing this.
buttercupbella chapter 6 . 5/9/2013
Brilliant as always. Can I love you? :)

If there was an eighth deadly sin, it would be craving. Your story gives me exactly that - craving for more (notice the hints that we want M). I think that the short chapters are enough to fuel the readers' feels. Imagine if you already uploaded Lust, I think all of us will roll off to the depths of the sea while still screaming our heads off.

NaTsubasa is perfection, and I'm glad that you're one of the few authors who write beautifully for the pairing.

Infinite thumbs up!
hina-chan chapter 2 . 5/6/2013
yaoi?
nullurl chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
...let me just get this out of my system:

EEP. NATSUBASA. EEEEEP.

:D

Anyways, it's great that you didn't put who the characters are, because it would kill the suspense! Honestly, I thought it would be Mikan and the cliche and stuff, but you're Ridley Silverlake, and you always have a trick up your sleeve. :D

Another is, I'm usually unsatisfied with short chapters, but you had carried it out really good. You had not only managed to pack the plot into a hundred fifty words, you did an excellent job out of it.

Great start for the fic! Cheers.
Kitty Cavallone chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Can I just say it's always brilliant (at least the way I see it) to write about the seven deadly sins and seeing them in fanfiction or even original fiction. There's just something about these seven that just begs for some kind of story, and I love reading what people write about them. :)

And of course, THIS FIC JUST HAD TO BE NATSUBASA (err, as what is implied on the first chapter) AND MY HEART BURNS FOR NATSUBASA FEELS. I can't wait for the other sins to be revealed. :))