Reviews for A New Start
Guest chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
This chapter is just awesome on so many levels!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
Wow Mike and Ceres, would of never pictured it! It's kind of amazing! Thanks for this fanfic!
Zini chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
Cute little fic- like others have said Samcedes is my OTP and always will be, but I have to say that I really enjoyed Mikecedes. I didn't watch Season 4 because I couldn't handle it but decided to watch that Wonder-ful episode you mentioned and I could totally see this happen! Overall great job! :)
bluchromed2002 chapter 5 . 1/7/2014
i've been secretly shipping mikecedes since season 1 so this feeds into my random love of them both...and even the show has given scenes (the tap on the butt in that season 4 ep is the second time it's happen on scene-he also did it in season 3 and their dance together) but i do love my samcedes so thanks for throwing bram under the bus because i hated that pairing. also thanks for pointing out tina's persona change...loved the characters in this one and the ending was great since everyone was on the same note thro i loved the fact that sam would still be causing trouble in l.a.
kaelleigh chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
I hate to admit this and I feel so guilty doing so... But, you made me love Mike and Mercy! Your writing style blended them so well and made their coming together amazingly believable. I thought I was Samcedes all the way and forever, but your absolutely wonderful story has changed that. Thank you so much for sharing! This one is going in my favorites!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/13/2013
Loved it I wish I would really happen like that I would love for the both of them to get together wish you would make more about them
dee chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
loved it hoped that it was true but i loved it
TBloves2read chapter 5 . 6/13/2013
Sweet ending kudos to you and Zeejack for the collaboration. I am glad that Tina and Sam finally accepted their relationship and Mikecedes are happy as they deserve to be.
Brunaabc chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
This is the first multi chapter fic that is not Samcedes paired that I ever read and I loved soooo much! Thank you very much girl, you are amazing!
Xx-Team-Twilight-xX chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Loved it! That's all I can say :)
ZamTheArtist chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Wow Kitty is some bitch ! But it all worked out fine!
zeejack chapter 5 . 6/8/2013
omg, a preggers scare! lol, i think sam and tina would have shit a brick if she had been preggers! hell it probably would have thrown sam into his evan evans persona, lolol.
sam, sit the hell down, SHE DON'T WANT YOU! he's worse then a dog with a bone! give it a fucking rest. you dropped her and now she's gone. so sad, too bad...NOT!
britt, girl, you should be horse whipped for being an heffa bitch. cedes is better then me cause she would need surgery to get my foot out of her ass!
kitty, kitty, kitty, your name should be rover cause you are suck a bitch! just put people's buisnees out there on front street. but sam and tina's reaction. karma's a pms'ing bitch ain't she?
oh hell yeah to mike for shutting tina's ass down. not to mention blaine for cooling sam's salty ass down.
cedes was nice cause she didn't owe him a damn thing. so he should say thank you and shut the fuck up. as should tina.
oh major props to joe, i like the way he handled tina. didn't lose his cool just checked her in a very smooth way. you go joe!
i will admit i had some samcedes feels when sam sung 'when i was your man', hell, it's sam!
i am glad that even with sam coming out to la, mike and cedes are still solid. hell, all is good in the hood!
this has been a wonderful story and thank you for letting me be a part of it.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
This was great. Its needs to continue. Like a part 2 or something.
Drako The Kid chapter 5 . 6/7/2013
This was a really great story. Thanks for writing it!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/30/2013