Reviews for The World's Greatest Chunin Exam Team
Uskius chapter 3 . 2/21
Well done, sir. This was awesome.
Fan chapter 3 . 2/10
That was amazing. I loved their team, I loved the performances. Tsunade at the end was positively evil. The super Genin were handled super-bly. I loved Killer B's rapping. The entire thing was just hysterical but not in the crack fic way-in the "this is Naruto, believe it!" way. No matter what you do in life, may you never loose the ability to write like this.
Kamen Rider Eclipse chapter 3 . 1/17
You know, that was just flat out enjoyable in every possible way. Jolly good show.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
ROFL! This was hilarious! I loved the idea of three S-class ninjas in a Chuunin exam! XD Very funny story & cute ending! Though it would've been really funny if Hinata went demon on Hiashi! ;)
rippleeffect08 chapter 3 . 12/17/2014
OMG! This is seriously the most hilarious thing I have ever read in my life! I was literally rolling around in my chair laughing. There were /tears/ coming out of my eyes! Especially in that final exam! Jankanpon! That ridiculous acting! *cackles manically*
Tyler Marcoz chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
Ya did good, son. Good stuff, great read, recomended to others.
Skillet28561 chapter 1 . 11/21/2014
You are now cursed. You must send this on or you will be killed. Tonight at 12:00am, by Bloody Mary. This is no joke. So don't think you can quickly get out of it and delete it now because Bloody Mary will come to you if you do not send this on. She will slit your throat and your wrists and pull your eyeballs out with a fork. And then hang your dead corpse in your bedroom cupboard or put you under your bed. What's your parents going to do when they find you dead? Won't be funny then, will it? Don't think this is a fake and it's all put on to scare you because your wrong, so very wrong. Want to hear of some of the sad, sad people who lost their lives or have been seriously hurt by this email?

CASE ONE - Annalise [Surname Removed] he got this email. Rubbish she thought. She deleted it. And now, Annalise dead.

CASE TWO - Louise [Surname Removed]: She sent this to only 4 people and when she woke up in the morning her wrists had deep lacerations on each. Luckily there was no pain felt, though she is scarred for life.

CASE THREE - Tommy [Surname Removed]: He sent this to 5 people. Big mistake. The night Thomas was lying in his bed watching T.V. The clock shows '12:01am'. The T.V mysteriously flickered off and Thomas's bedroom lamp flashed on and off several times. It went pitch black, Thomas looked to the left of him and there she was, Bloody Mary standing in white rags. Blood everywhere with a knife in her hand then disappeared. The biggest fright of Thomas's life.

Warning.. NEVER look in a mirror and repeat - 'Bloody Mary. Bloody Mary.' Bloody Mary... I KILLED YOUR SON' Is it the end for you tonight! YOU ARE NOW CURSED!

We strongly advise you to send this email on. It is seriously NO JOKE. We don't want to see another life wasted. ITS YOUR CHOICE... WANNA DIE TONIGHT? If you send this email to...

NO PEOPLE - You're going to die.
1-5 PEOPLE - You're going to either get hurt or get the biggest fright of your life.
5-15 PEOPLE - You will bring your family bad luck and someone close to you will die.
15 OR MORE PEOPLE - You are safe from Bloody Mary..
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Okay, that was hilarious! And that was even better! That was a great fight. Good work Tsunade. Yeah, worth it. That is the greatest prank the Hyuuga shall ever pull. AND THERE WAS MUCH REJOICING! Great work, thanks for this piece.
monkey kix ass chapter 3 . 11/12/2014
lmao. totally love the premise of your story. world's greatest chunin exam team indeed. lol. anyways, totally enjoyed reading this. thanks so much for sharing your work.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2014
OH FUCK YES! This will be wonderful! Jack Sparrow agrees with her reasoning. She has a crush on him too now? Well, good to know I'm not missing to much with that movie.
Ashen Author chapter 3 . 11/7/2014
The actual tournament was good, although I kept feeling sorry for everyone with Naruto remembering that they considered it life or death still, but the build-up and the end were unutterably HILARIOUS. Loved It.
SuperVegitoFAN chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
Yeah rtn showed too little of the personallity swaps
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 3 . 10/29/2014
This story was non-stop hilarity!
-everyones' reactions to the knowledge Naruto was planning something
-how Team Temuri would fight in round 3
-the prank at the end (got even readers!)
-how people reacted to the idea of Team Temuri competing in the first place, and how all the Kages handled it
-etcetera because seriously there was just so much!
dark digidestined chapter 3 . 10/22/2014
your story is absolutely Hilarious.
on OCs I think your confusing them with mary sues, I personally have read a few good ones myself.
NefariousPlots chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Completely hysterical ;) I was smiling throughout the whole story.