Reviews for The World's Greatest Chunin Exam Team
Mikaeru346 chapter 1 . 9/21
it will be the most ridiculious chuunin exam,that was for sure
Secret.Identities chapter 3 . 9/8
AWESOMMMMMME

Words cannot describe the amazingness of this fan fiction! This makes wayyy better than those filler episodes (OBVIOUSLY), and you really were able to make the whole exam come together and so many twists and Naruto-brand creativity! You know how his mind works woaahh
Of course it was somewhat exaggerated, by 'it' I mean the stupidity of Naruto and Team Temuri, but excellent! (And more realistic than other stories who have OP genin!)
No chuunin exam retake will ever compare to this!

Quirks I noticed though, you called Kyuubi 'Kyubei' for a while, and you don't seem to like putting double vowels like for chuunin, jounin, Oodama, juukyen and such.
I also thought Kurotsuchi would have been move involved ever since you placed her in the story, but eh.
I am proud to say that ever since Naruto sent his clones out to fix his 'no teammates' problem, I suspected B. But Gaara? nooooo

Now to check your profile to see if you have more brilliance in store.
Typhlosion8 chapter 3 . 8/29
AMAZING ENDING! Thanks for the wonderful story! XD
IronWolfe chapter 3 . 7/14
Well, that was a fun read! I really got a kick out of it. I feel sorry for the other people that got entered into the exam, though. They never really stood a chance. Overall, great story. Thanks for writing!
Morbious20 chapter 3 . 7/12
Awesome story . I loved Hiashi's Prank and was extremely happy to see Naruto and Hinata actually start to get together rather then tip-toeing around each other still .
EagleJarl chapter 3 . 7/5
So much fun, so very much. Naruto forgetting his lines and reading off of cue cards was perfect. I thought Killer B was fine, and Gaara was well-played - maybe a little different from most fanfic, but that's likely down to him being older. The one thing I wish you had done that you didn't was the promotions; it would have been more satisfying and funnier if Tsunade had promoted him to chunin for two seconds, then immediately bumped him to jonin.

Thanks for a fun read.
EagleJarl chapter 1 . 7/4
This is a lot of fun. I'm trying to imagine what the exams are going to look like for these three...they could get busted on an actual written test, but anything that involves ninja skills they'll blow away in their sleep.

Are you going to do the month-long delay thing for training? Hard to imagine what secret new techniques they could learn...the imagination boggles at the possibilities.

Why did you make that last bit an omake? It seems like a perfectly sensible ending to the chapter b
Keiry chapter 3 . 6/20
Thanks! That was an awesome story, and I liked every bit of it.
Edo Tensei chapter 3 . 6/17
Funny and creative story
NicoDaval chapter 3 . 5/24
Wow, frankly this is the best fan fiction I have ever read... We can feel that you've put so much efforts into it and the result is a BRILLIANT story. It's funny and everything is accurate and in respect with what we have seen and read from the manga/anime. Once again I can't help but to say how much I LOVED your story. Having finished Naruto/ Naruto Shippuden a while ago, the only thing I ever wanted to see written, produced, animated... was a probable story of what would happen if Naruto was to take the Chunin exams again after the war. And I only found out about this fan fiction just today ! Nonetheless I would pay to see that text adapted into a few anime episodes, as extras, or in a movie, even if the kissing scene at the end wouldn't fit with the Naruto The Last (that I absolutely loved by the way, being a HUGE NaruHina fan). Once again let me thank you for taking the time to write this and thank you for reviving the Naruto flame in me. Is there anyway we can "follow" or subscribe to you or to anything, in order to be warned of any other release ?
Best Regards,
A huge fan of your fanfiction and Naruto in general
Shinnypichu88 chapter 2 . 5/16
To be fair, everyone hates fillerka
Indiana Jackson chapter 3 . 5/6
Wow I loved this story. I will definetly recomend it to anybody looking for a great story!
TeganCappa chapter 3 . 5/1
This was such a fun read. It felt very authentic, like Kishimoto himself had written it. Fantastic job!
ZoomStraightToTheMoon chapter 2 . 5/1
Instantly quit reading at "specifically punish Naruto". Lame as fuck. You already have a fun story that makes zero sense, why add something stupid like that?
Alibi Nonsense chapter 3 . 5/1
That was absolutely fantastic! The battles Team Terumi fought in the last stage completely killed me. I was sitting there, coughing and rather red in the face because I couldn't laugh any harder. The acting, though... just awesome. XD
And janken!