Reviews for The World's Greatest Chunin Exam Team
6568tank chapter 2 . 5/31
oh those poor children
Crow Jones chapter 3 . 5/6
This is the best and worst chunin exam fic I've ever seen. It's perfect. Just a complete disaster. I feel Tsunade's pain.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/28/2021
Hey, don’t worry, Killer B never really rhymes well anyway, it was fine with me! And great story too! Love it!
Tegasus chapter 3 . 12/8/2021
That was so much fun! Thanks for posting this!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/1/2021
That sequence with Hinata was trash. For all he claims to deserve to be Chunnin, surrendering yourself and your entire team? When Gaara can create walls of sand and just go on their way? Fucking retarded
Andrew Joshua Talon chapter 3 . 10/24/2021
Wonderful work! I loved it!
Eexis chapter 3 . 10/15/2021
I just love how this could have happened in Canon. Like, would have been genius too (and the fact Gaara and B got to shine along the way is nice as well). Really enjoyed reading this.
Hn chapter 3 . 9/23/2021
Istg this story was ABSOLUTELY GOLDEN... I swr I'm saving this story and keeping it with me for the rest of my life... the amount I laughed-
Firehelper chapter 3 . 6/27/2021
Nice I really like this and the depiction of all the characters especially
yochan123 chapter 3 . 6/25/2021
Haha what a prank
yochan123 chapter 2 . 6/25/2021
Yes canon sasuke is really shit
yochan123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2021
Lol plot reasons ofc I hope
But yeah kyubei lol
mac705 chapter 3 . 5/30/2021
What a fun read. Great job with Killer B.
Username6166 chapter 2 . 5/5/2021
I wouldn't say that Sage Mode is equal to the Sharingan, I'd choose Sage Mode any day. I'd rather go with super-human strength (easily Tsunade-level) and sensor abilities over copying ninjutsu and prediction abilities (the chances of me killing my best friend or an equivalent is extremely low since I have no friends).
Username6166 chapter 1 . 5/5/2021