Reviews for The World's Greatest Chunin Exam Team
Navn chapter 1 . 13h
Haha rereading this now. Love this story especially that ending
my tea chapter 3 . 5/26
OH MY GOD FAVE? XDD
IamNR chapter 3 . 5/20
Well i must say...
This is the most amazing fan fiction story i have ever read (and honestly i have read a lot)

Perfect balance between action and romance

This is amazing

The team was also amusing!

So all in all thanks for making such an amazing story...Keep up this hard work

Thanks again :)
A Whimsical Seishin chapter 3 . 5/19
I simply loved this. Your humorous approach to an overdone plot was excellent and I really felt like all the characters staid true to their canon selves. Definitely one of the best Fics I've read since discovering Fan fiction. I look forward to reading any current and future work from you.
tarrangar chapter 3 . 5/9
What you hate is Mary Sue OC characters put in for no good reason, some OC can actually be good but that's mostly minor characters or villains, because if you want to create a new arc for your story you have to make new characters for said arc, so that means OC, it's just a matter of not making the OC too special, you need to treat them as just another person in the world.

After all OC means Original Character, so any character not seen in canon is one, so when you want to create a more non-canon story, they're very often needed by default.
dogbertcarroll chapter 3 . 4/12
Nice work.
bamboozi chapter 3 . 4/7
Omg sooo hilarious, The churning final matches and Hiashi's prank were some of the funniest things that I have ever read.
owlgirl16 chapter 3 . 3/30
That was amazing, simply amazing. I read it all day during school and couldn't have imagined it to be more perfect. I'll read this again and again, thanks for a great story! I agree with you on everything :-)

owlgirl16
Spiral Hearts chapter 3 . 3/26
Omfg. This was hilarious! Thank you!
chetan098nain chapter 3 . 3/14
this is surely THE BEST, let me repeat THE BEST story I've ever read.. it was amazing and thank you writing it. It may sound funny but i truly wish you have a great time in your life for that you've made me happy with this story.
chetan098nain chapter 2 . 3/14
true that.. and awesome chapter. thanx
chetan098nain chapter 1 . 3/14
A-W-E-S-O-M-E wow.
lord Martiya chapter 2 . 3/10
Now that I've seen the team, I can declare you truly evil.
Uskius chapter 3 . 2/21
Well done, sir. This was awesome.
Fan chapter 3 . 2/10
That was amazing. I loved their team, I loved the performances. Tsunade at the end was positively evil. The super Genin were handled super-bly. I loved Killer B's rapping. The entire thing was just hysterical but not in the crack fic way-in the "this is Naruto, believe it!" way. No matter what you do in life, may you never loose the ability to write like this.