Reviews for The World's Greatest Chunin Exam Team
BEAUTIFUL chapter 2 . 11/3
ohhhhhhhh my god I'm so happy Gaara is on his team, cuz I thought of him first when trying to guess who the other genin would be. Let's promote some current and future Hokages, yeah!
This was a pleasure to read. I read all of it with a smile on my face. Thank you very much.
BlazeStryker chapter 3 . 8/16
Killer B gets Anthrax and ends up with laryngitis, got it.

(That bizarre idea based off the Anthrax album Attack Of The Killer B's)
Eric chapter 1 . 7/28
Tsunade can suck a big fat cock.
jdawg chapter 3 . 7/23
This was an absolute delight to read! Thank you!
theGamabunta chapter 2 . 6/26
Exactly! Thank you for pointing out that stupid movie. To be honest, Sakura's character development in canon was pike that as well. She was trying to change herself from a fangirl but just seeing Sasuke at the war regressed her character all the way back to 0.
This was absolutely the most hilarious thing I've ever read. Great job!
mtnikolle chapter 3 . 4/10
This story was awesome. I laughed and laughed and laughed throughout. Thanks for sharing it with us!
knarf3 chapter 2 . 3/22
I love Hanabi's character! Naruto x Hanabi all the way!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 3 . 3/14
Mwahahaha! I love it!
ShaiGar chapter 3 . 3/11
This was good. thsnk you.
ShaiGar chapter 1 . 3/11
To be honest, I too thought he'd conscript a bunch of civilians and just cover them.
Faeyre chapter 3 . 2/21
Yup. Well... I haven't met any Naruto OCs yet, but I understand, I'd hate it if they all had Rasengan, Nature manipulation, and 100000 Jutsu. Like what. But yeah... I just don't like OCs in general either.
Loved your story too!
Haha three S-rank ninja taking the Chunin Exams... lol
JasperK chapter 3 . 1/12
This was epic! Such a rollercoaster ride! Clever and hillarious at turns and just pure fun. Loved it.
Cats are my World chapter 2 . 1/10
There's a typo in this chapter - a beautiful one. Mizukage has become Mizucake.
'Even the great pride and the will of the Mizucake couldn't stand up to that.'

PS: I love this typo; please don't change it.

PPS: I love your writing