Reviews for Together in Darkness
RowanBronze chapter 7 . 2/12/2015
Love this story! I love all that you two have written! Please continue soon! Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us!
litanolastar chapter 7 . 2/10/2015
nice chapter
RowanBronze chapter 6 . 8/4/2014
Very Good! Seems Stefan is changing his tune when it comes to handling B! Really glad that he is, throughly enjoyed this sweet little gem! Thank you for sharing your time and talents with us!
litanolastar chapter 6 . 8/1/2014
Nice Chapter.
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 5 . 4/15/2014
I loved the chapter. I'm hoping to find out what the Cullens think of everything... Update soon please!
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 4 . 4/15/2014
W. O. W. Poor Bella! I loved the chapter, but I feel bad for her. Is she at all attracted to Stefan when not under his compulsion?
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Wow. Great chapter! Can't wait to read more!
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 2 . 4/15/2014
Awesome chapter! Looking forward to finding out more about what's happened to Bella!
A Thousand Undiscovered Stars chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Great first chapter!
desteptozaur chapter 5 . 3/20/2014
OMG loving it please4 please update soon
Her Ability To Love chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
You two make the best writing team! This is absolutely seamless. Stefan is so frightening! I actually shuddered several times while reading this chapter.
XxJasper'sAngelxX chapter 5 . 1/28/2014
Interesting story, can't wait to see what happens next
RowanBronze chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Still in love with story! Oddly enough, I am liking Stefan. And wouldn't mind seeing him end up with Bella. Thank you for sharing with us!
MyPhoenix chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
I definetely cried ... but love it.
RowanBronze chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
Still here! Love this story! I like how dark it is and I like the uncannon pairing! Thank for sharing, and please continue!