Reviews for Dune: House Cepeda
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I meant to review this back when I had originally read it, but never got around to it. Anyway, I greatly enjoyed reading this fanfic and also think it would make a great addition to the actual Dune series. If it was expanded more, maybe you should think about submitting the story to Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson. I seriously think this fanfic is that great.
Perplexed Poet chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
Well written Red Hawk. Work on your talent, you'll go far.
About Dune chapter 1 . 9/10/2003
Dune is often said to be the sci fi version of fantasy Lord of the Rings. Both are masterworks, written by great writers, and have excellent main & minor characters.

Main difference: LOTR: 22 388 fics. Dune: 40. !

Even tiny LOTR characters like Grima or Ioreth (!) have their own fanfics, sometimes their own fanclub! Strangely, none cares to write about Dr Yueh, Piter de Vries or Hwi Noree. Why? Could it be because a Mary Sue would look kinda dumb in Dune universe (imagine the Sue flirting with a Guild agent because she can’t afford a space travel, or lost in the desert with Paul and Jessica… urgh)? Think about it! We need Dune fics! Fellow Dune lovers, do something!
Vague Lenore chapter 2 . 4/24/2003
Ghola cells of Victor Atreides!

You truly seem to know your Dune info, and that is cool. This is definately a well written story which foundation stays true to the Dune universe, yet writing from a minor House provides a new perspective. Great job!
Igor the Great chapter 3 . 3/19/2003
A nicely done companion piece. I'd like to learn more of what happens to House Cepeda and Lord Adan in the aftermath of Muah'dib's success.

Igor
sho chapter 3 . 2/23/2003
PLEASE keep on writing.I love it!
Nandelle chapter 3 . 10/6/2002
This is my first time reading a Dune fic... It was nicely written, I think, though it made me cry again at having to read through Feyd-Rautha's death yet again... I think you might should elaborate on the characters that showed up in this as they are interesting and such... I like it much as it is, too!

Nandelle!
PogoChick chapter 1 . 8/29/2002
beautiful. a real nod to Herbert by keeping the book intact and adding a wonderful short story.