Reviews for Sonic Adventure: The Arcadian Adventure
Macross-Green chapter 20 . 4/20/2005
lol. I like the last line, almost as much as the entire fic itself. It was a little fast, especially the action sequences, but I can understand that you had a lot of characters to deal with in the process of writing these fics. Lots of characters... I'd probably go insane if I tried to go through all those personalities.

Heh, what an interesting thought! I know that I probably said it at least what, two or three times before, but I'm gonna have to try my own hand at this sorta thing. I did it to good ol' Erico once (a very long time ago, and it does suck compared to what he managed to do), and I think I'll have to do it again here. See ya next story. And keep up the great work.
Sam Speed chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
You did a really great job making the whole Sonic Series fit to your characters' abilities, i thought the best part was the fight against Chaos Shadow! keep em coming!
Anthony Bault chapter 20 . 5/19/2004
Well, SSJWolverine...I do have something planned for that. E-mail me and I'll give you the details.
SSJWolverine chapter 20 . 5/15/2004
This was a great story, but I think you cane to a snag. How the hell are you gonna fit Sonic Heroes into the Arcadia storyline? Give you sonrthing to think about.
Rock Raider chapter 20 . 3/18/2004
Uh, Anthony. Shouldn't you have asked Sally to get you the hoverchair you were in after using the final power the last time?
Sonicoman chapter 1 . 9/3/2003
Hey Bault, me again. Just reread your story again for oldtime sake. Once again...I forgot the camera..well I guess it was more or less DESTROYED by Spyke but I wont go into that. Anyway to this day i still find your work excellent! Oh and Tell Link I said he kicked major but in Soul Calibur 2!
Ariel Hayes chapter 2 . 6/23/2003
Wow! This is a great fic. Can I write a fanfiction crossover? I was going to write one on a character I just created meating the Gamemaster. It's just that I feel as though I should have your permision before writing it.
Mecha Shadow chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Yo dude! This fic of yours is so good that it almost beats all of the other fics I complimented! It practically takes the cake! Your fics rock! I read all of your fics a lotta times, and I must say, they are terrific! Your another guy on my fav list! HAPPINESS! I am correct, right? Keep up the good work!(Even though I know you will!) See ya on the flip side!
Link Hunter chapter 20 . 5/8/2003
Well, another awesome story!

I can't wait for the next stories in the series!
Jago Li Son Shimeranui chapter 2 . 2/6/2003
Wow thanks for the great review, really I'm honored. You are one of the greatest fanfiction aurthor's I havee ever seen. Hey I have an idea since in my story I going to go into the sonic world why don't I we make a crossover, I just had to get your premission because stealing is not one of my fortays. So just review my story with you answer because my email is down until I get a new one.
Jago Li Son Shimeranui chapter 1 . 1/22/2003
Wow your stories are great! Please read mine and tell what you think.

-By the way Digimon is made by Toei Animation and Saban makes their toys.
Ace Whatever chapter 20 . 12/30/2002
I figured I'd be reading a story in Arcadia about Shadow's with all the SIFFs we really need some portraits around here,even my imagination is having a hard 's to another great success.