Reviews for Ash's Pokemon Journey
digifan303 chapter 78 . 10/5
It's ok this was worth the wait.
pr0dz chapter 79 . 10/5
Will Ash travel on his own in Sinnoh? Besides Tomo I think Ash has to learn how to grow into an efficient trainer.
noshadowone chapter 79 . 10/4
would love to see a warrant out for the arrest for team rocket members, especially jesse and james since you know they tried to steal from the top elite four member basically a top member of the government. make it almost impossible for them to go anywhere without being harassed.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 79 . 10/4
While I loved the way Ash won the battle in the anime, I admit, your version was pretty good. As far as Drake goes, I really liked that. It was different to see Ash asking for advice from an Elite 4 member instead of just a battle. That's great that Ash's Vibrava and Shelgon evolved. Yeah, I liked the Hoenn fossil Pokemon. Question: is Ash gonna battle Wallace or Juan?
Lejla sisic chapter 77 . 10/2
I want to know if Ash gets his 5th contest ribbon and gets into the grand festival. And I want to know how he did it.
davycrockett100 chapter 79 . 10/4
awesome job
NinjaFang1331 chapter 79 . 10/4
Awesome job
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 79 . 10/4
Awesome chapter here!
thor94 chapter 79 . 10/4
good chapter.
glad ash has full evolved dragon and hoenn fossil pokemon
gamelover41592 chapter 79 . 10/4
good work
RoyalTwinFangs chapter 79 . 10/4
Not bad at all.
Tony Anderson chapter 79 . 10/4
Great work on this chapter.
darkwarp chapter 79 . 10/4
wow both salamance and flygon at the same time plus ash getting both an armaldo and cradily this chapter is done really well plus i like how you gave tomo brock max and may fossil pokemon i always thought the idea of ash's friends not have a full team was kind of dumb in the anime. and is the anorith the first pokemon max got or did i miss max getting his first pokemon already ?
sudhush chapter 79 . 10/4
Nicely Done chapter and your absolutely right about ash in anime Keep up the Good Work
Langston chapter 2 . 9/29