Reviews for Ash's Pokemon Journey
luna de selene chapter 31 . 4/23
Hai
Little question which capital came the baby lugia
I did not get that
what a fucking boring story you have
give a little effort in making the early chaps bigger by giving details as it is very short
anyway hope to see you make a rewrite of this
and my dear man i want to say one thing

FUCK YOU YOU ASS SUCKING CUNTHOLE
You just answered the question yourself in the story, because he was in another region and besides benny was just filler carp like many other characters what about them?
Bloody Rogue dragon deity king chapter 119 . 4/20
I have a gut feeling that something big is going to happen in that next chapter
Unknown chapter 119 . 4/18
Here are the dream teams I would like for the finale of this fanfic someday, for Tomo & Max you can make up on your own. I know Team Rocket leaves in Unova but I believe it's cool for James to get a Configarus. Also I would have picked a Jynx or Grumpig for Jessie but her Wobbuffet is too iconic.
Ash: Raichu, Charizard, Mew, Tyranitar, Lucario & Arceus
Brock: Kabutops, Steelix, Shuckle, Blissey, Solrock or Cradily & Toxicroak
Misty: Golduck, Starmie, Gyarados, Quagsire, Corsola & Kingdra
May: Venusaur, Snorlax, Blaziken, Beautifly, Altaria & Glaceon
Dawn: Typhlosion, Ariados, Sceptile, Empoleon, Mamoswine & Togekiss
James: Mr Mime, Lanturn, Ursaring, Roserade, Carnivine & Configarus
Jessie: Cloyster, Wobbuffet, Granbull, Seviper, Exploud & Vespiquen
You know ash adventures in johto should have been called gold and silver and advenced generation should have been called ruby and sapphire like the following series'.
gangsta chapter 1 . 4/15
I like this chapter
digifan303 chapter 119 . 4/17
I like it! great chapter.
You mean to tell me that a bunch of kids catch poachers like every other chapter which the authorities have apparently been chasing for 'ages' in less than 10 minutes.
NZPBroz chapter 115 . 4/14
Ash IS able to teleport did you forget that
BlazingLucario chapter 114 . 4/13
Smoochum is the ugliest pokemon I've ever seen
TrAfAlGaRlAwSgUrL27 chapter 2 . 4/9
this my second time reading your story its very good
wow stilll more pokemon being sent to the slaughter team rocket just going around being the terrorist they are and never being apprehended, it seems like you like sending these poor pokemon to be tortured and experimented on without any care. Especially like how you basically have made ash an accomplice since every time he can stop them he blows them away so they can get away and than he's like well thats that.
bloody dragon fang chapter 119 . 4/6
oh dang
Nightshadegirl chapter 119 . 4/6
nice that brock has happiny but i liked how brock got the stone in the anime better.
3,029 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »