Reviews for A Rose in Winter
writinginsideabelljar chapter 2 . 7/6/2023
I keep forgetting that Christine is around 16 in the story, so incredibly young... poor girl.
Afellowbroski chapter 2 . 1/26/2023
Looks good broski, thank you for writing this fic!
Afellowbroski chapter 1 . 1/26/2023
This looks like a promising start, I'm with you :D
BloomingRose11 chapter 57 . 11/18/2022
This is absolutely my favourite POTO phic! You're a wonderful writer Miss KittyPimms. I adore every aspects of this wonderfully written phic, and I even reread it several times as this is just the exact fluffiness that I want to read with E/C... I hope that you will make another POTO phics as all of your works that I have read is absolutely amazing! But unfortunately, I cannot read 'Destruction of Obsession' it seemed that it is not available in my country, but I desperately want to read it. I hope you can tell me another way to get a digital copy of it aside through kindle or , thank you for writing this lovely phic Miss KittyPimms!
JuiceBeetle chapter 55 . 7/10/2022
:') well they got a kitty out of the scare haha.

Love this sm. Ugh so perfect, I'm sad it ended.

Love the characterizations so much. Erik is spot on. Literally my fav fic :)
JuiceBeetle chapter 54 . 7/10/2022
OMG. I guess you can't have fluff forever haha
JuiceBeetle chapter 52 . 7/10/2022
Aw, they got the little girl they wanted! :')
JuiceBeetle chapter 48 . 7/10/2022
Mfkdodbfbjejebd so fluffy. I love it! Also Keanne is so smart, hes the perfect combination of Erik and Christine haha.
JuiceBeetle chapter 47 . 7/10/2022
Awww, I love this. First morning in the new place and they already found a lake! Also, Erik don't lie, you like being bossed around by Christine hahaha.
JuiceBeetle chapter 45 . 7/10/2022
Stopppppp this fic is too cute. Literally I love this and don't want to read more because it's gonna end, but at the same time I can't stop because I wanna know what happens next.

Poor Keanne. He definitely needs a nice cottage with lots of sunlight.
JuiceBeetle chapter 35 . 7/7/2022
I love the Daroga interactions!
JuiceBeetle chapter 33 . 7/6/2022
I just realized I don't think I've t reviewed before this! Or maybe I have, I didn't look, but I don't think so.

Jsoxkcnenrb what a cute date. Love the tie in and that he's now planning murder lmao
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2020
I have read this story through twice and binge read different parts at other times. Its still just as good and beautiful every time. Great job! I love Eriks inner thoughts and sarcasm. They make me laugh and that humor makes the story so good. Both didnt know how they needed each other on that snowy evening in chapter 1. Really my favorite POTO story even though storyline is a little different from traditional story.
Teen543 chapter 56 . 9/28/2020
Love this beatiful story/life for my favs! Beautiful! Thank you very much!
Guest chapter 56 . 9/28/2020
Love this story! Nice to have a story of a life they share from start to family full! Beautiful and wonderful! Thank you!
1,191 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »