Reviews for Together Or Not At All
Frapper chapter 2 . 9/8
I'm glad you didn't leave Murdock impaled to the chopper, under the desert heat with no water for 3 days, and then have him surviving the ordeal, because that would have been way unrealistic.
Someone else taking him is believable, but... water torture? You are so evil! (And I love it! :)
Frapper chapter 1 . 9/8
You published this story in 2013, the year I discovered fanfiction (yes, I had a lifetime of ignorance before that, haha), and I just came across it. A bit late, but I loved it! So intense, so well written, so emotional... (I am a very bad reader, in general, and I usually have a hard time to find stories I like a lot, but this one is going on my favourite list).

I don't know if you are still active here, or checking your reviews, but I thought I would leave one just in case. Thanks for a good read!
Veritas316 chapter 1 . 3/26
Just found your story and I love it! you captured their personalities perfectly! I also love a good Murdock story. well done! this is now my favorite story on this site. Hope to see more from you!
BlackxValentine chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
This is one of my favorite A-team stories on this site! I absolutely love how you write the characters as individuals, as well as how they interact with each other. I've heard this story many times, and there's always a part of me hoping that one day we'll get another whumpy Murdock story from you. I love your writing style, and again, your characterization is on point.

God bless and have a wonderful day.
katbybee chapter 3 . 8/7/2018
This one is completely excellent...but completely heart-stopping….very well done. My only quibble is potentially a major one, if someone unfamiliar with seizures attempts to deal with them in the same manner as Face did. Please do not think I am putting you down, because that is not at all the case. However, as a person who has had a seizure disorder and deals with gran-mal seizures on a regular basis for over thirty years, I can tell you that attempting to put anything in a seizing person's mouth can be very dangerous and is definitely not advised, as it can cause more harm than good. I just felt it was important to point that out. Otherwise, your whole story was fantastic and I really enjoyed it! Thank you so much for sharing it!
mockingbird13 chapter 3 . 1/20/2018
Yay! Murdock is okay! I was so worried! Very good work with the emotional exchanges between Face and Murdock. That bit about being more afraid of leaving than dying really got me right in the feels. Wonderful fic, thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us. It's really brightened up my day :)
mockingbird13 chapter 2 . 1/20/2018
Oh no, oh no, oh no, this does not look good at all. I was hoping they'd find Murdock at the crash site, take him back, patch him up, all good, but nope now he's even worse ohmigosh I am really hoping you didn't change your mind and decide to kill Murdock off in the next chapter, I'm almost afraid to keep reading because that would be terrible but I can't stop because I have to know if he gets better!
mockingbird13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2018
Wow, I am really invested in the next chapter. Fantastic job setting the scene and leaving us with a cliffhanger. Poor Murdock! Three days?! With that metal in his side, all alone in the desert? I'd want to kill Pike, too, just let me at him!
thewarpedmind1 chapter 3 . 7/7/2017
Awesome story! I was glued to the screen. Fantastic job on the Murdock whump :) and Face angst.
Alikia chapter 3 . 4/4/2017
Oh so good
Guest chapter 3 . 3/3/2017
Yeah Murdock survived and team lives happy ever after. Brilliant story really enjoyed the read thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/21/2016
Love! Absolutely love this. You are a very talented writer. Now I'm off to find more of your stories!
Thiswouldbeakick chapter 3 . 9/2/2016
Oh, I so loved this story! I read it completely in about 20 minutes, just couldn't stop. You perfectly captured the bromance of the team!
M. Vernet chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Great story! Just the right blend of action and h/c.

Fanfics live forever, like Murdock and the team!
wotumba1 chapter 3 . 1/3/2015
good story, glad murdock and face will be ok
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »