Reviews for Together Or Not At All
CrazyFM chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
If you would let Murdock die not only Hannibal would be furious :-) Great story, it shows how much of a family the team really is, the would do anything for each other, I really enjoy reading this
omega1979 chapter 3 . 5/25/2014
brilliant, just brilliant. I shed a tear at a few moments. you're a fantastic writer xx
dribblestheturtle chapter 3 . 1/26/2014
This was so brilliant, I can't even. You have managed to make everything seem so, so real and you even got Murdock's crazy vibe right. Jesus. Can I please marry you?
Dean23 chapter 3 . 10/8/2013
Thanks for your great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
ThePieHunter chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Wow. I mean, Wow.
I read your profile, and I agree completely with you. Nice to know that I'm not the only one out there who has the same convictions. :D
Your story is awesome. I love how loyal Face is to Murdock, I really do. If the A-Team were really real, then this is definitely how'd they act.
UnicornLoki chapter 3 . 9/19/2013
Wow this we awesome! Love hurt Murdock. Can't find any good ones. Yours was the best. Your writing it's great and everything! Perfect
RoseLaurel chapter 3 . 8/27/2013
Wonderfully written, I loved every moment of reading his - especially the fantastic ending, as endings aren't always the easiest things to write, but you did yours beautifully!
Very Sincerely Yours chapter 3 . 7/3/2013
Absolutely kick ass story, on all fronts. Well played.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/23/2013
This was really great! Thanks!
/B
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Excellent job! You definitely kept me intrigued the whole way through.
Freakylady666 chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
This is awesome! Please keep writing more like this; it's wonderfull to see a good Murdock story that isn't a slash :-) I wouldn't mind seeing you do a pure comedy story either, you've nailed the dynamics and humor of the movie team perfectly, keep up the good work ;-)
MommieJen chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
Sigh. A big happy sigh of contentment. Beautiful.
twistedwidget chapter 3 . 5/21/2013
So much laughter in this one! This whole story was so perfect in every possible way. Seriously... you hit every single emotion I treasure in an ATeam fic. I absolutely cannot wait for what you have in store for us next :D
x kota x chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Wow loved this story so much can't wait for your next one :)
hurtmushroom chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Great ending! Absolutely loved it and I'm definitely coming back for your longer story. :) Thanks for sharing!
48 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »