Reviews for Together Or Not At All
thecathedral22 chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
What a wonderful story! I really love it! It was great that after a so serious storyline at the end you found the way to put humour in this story. It was funny as you were talk about Insomnia as Murdock's buddy. Hugging Bosco was fun to read as well. I liked the interaction between Murdock and Face. You captured the characters so well. I hope that Hannibal and Face will be cooperative very soon. I like your style and humour, I will watch out for your next stories.
hurtmushroom chapter 2 . 5/20/2013
I love your story! Poor Murdock - and poor Face. :( But BA carrying Murdock out was a nice touch. Can't wait till next chapter!
x kota x chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I enjoyed this so much I can't wait for the update :)
rubberducky1 chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
WHAT! Next Monday? Say it ain't so! Awww, talk about torture! LOL! Hurry back soon!
MommieJen chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Oh, it's going to be a long week waiting for the next chapter! I liked the rescue scene, heart stopping action. I know he doesn't die, but goodness, how much can poor Murdock take?
Sandilynn Petersen chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Excellent but it's going to be so difficult to wait until next Monday! What a heartstopping chapter. Great description and action. Way to go, team! Whumpage is the right term to use for this. Even knowing you won't let Murdock die, his injuries and unresponsiveness is still enough to make me look forward to the next chapter.
twistedwidget chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
ACH! This... was... so... PERFECT!

I truly can't wait to find out what happens!

*waits patiently at your desk as you type*
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
You write with such sophisticated language, and I can picture this whole scene easily in my minds eye. Well done; can't wait for the next update.
thecathedral22 chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
It was great that you had not only the rescue, but wrote about what Murdock went through. It was an interesting twist that the enemy found him first. I think you very well captured Murdock's struggles/injuries and Face's reactions, worry. I liked the way the team went for the kill. Interesting story, I will watch out for the last chapter on Monday.
MommieJen chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
OK, I admit I am sort of an A-Team purist and usually only read the TV fics. I found this though and I'm just floored. And hooked. And moved.
rubberducky1 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Whoa! Holy cow! That. Is an AWESOME story! Hurry up with the next part! Pretty please? :)
twistedwidget chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
OMG this is so freaking awesome! This may be the first time in history I'm looking forward to a Monday :D
Bridget chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Hey, this is my first review! Can't wait for your next chapter! Nice job!
The-Time-Travelling-Hippie chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This is beautifully written and so intense. I love the concept, but please- don't let Murdock die.
Freakylady666 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Great job! :-) Will there be more of this or is this a one-shot? I'd love to see more.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »