Reviews for Forgotten
sandraman chapter 17 . 6/18/2013
I really hope you to continue this story.
As many flaw's and miss-characteristic i see it still too interesting and compelling to end here.
TheFrogFromHell chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
Hahahaha! Lol'ed at Raikou! That scene was nicely done. As for the main story... Well, Sashara is a bit morbid for me. Still on the fence about her. But I'll see how she progresses as a character before I make any final judgements.
TheFrogFromHell chapter 7 . 8/14/2012
Hmm, interesting twist at the end of this chapter! I like it. However, I couldn't stop thinking of the "psychic meld" as a "Vulcan mind meld"... Green blood and pointy ears immediately came to mind. Sorry.
Shinymonkey chapter 17 . 3/19/2011
Good story. Needs to be a little longer to make the relationship believable tho
Yeshuani chapter 17 . 2/16/2010
When Sasha want to see again see mewtwo . very very good
Dragon angel knight chapter 17 . 5/9/2008
This story is a really good one. It looks like you got all the facts down too. I'm definetly adding this to my fav stories and you to my fav authors.
Ranekaera chapter 3 . 11/13/2007
Gods, I hate when ppl try to pair up mewtwo with a pathetic human... or one who even looks human... it like bestiality, almost... Would it kill someone to actually write a fic where Mewtwo is attracted to another pokemon?
floppybelly chapter 17 . 9/10/2007
Oh man, took me forever to get around to reading your latest chapter- sorry! Anyway, it's good that you've finally explained what's wrong with her, but it still doesn't explain how she'll lose control, or why all the legendaries are in on it.
Ami Metallium chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
It's the story that never dies.. It's quite sad that I was reading this when you just started writing it... five years is a long time..
nightdragon0 chapter 17 . 7/9/2007
I guess a good thing about science fiction genetics is that they don't necessarily have to stay true to real life genetics. But should Mewtwo really understand that much? Well, we can argue that he is a super-enhanced clone after all.

Seems though that the reasons for both of them wanting to confront Giovanni are quite different.
WiseAbsol chapter 17 . 7/8/2007
Ah hell...shit. Of course it was in her genetics. I figured that much as time went on...after all, there are too many fics with Mewtwo's own body suffering a genome breakdown. So indeed, there could be a planned expiration date if one sick bastard wanted for Sashara.

Funny part is, the explantion makes complete sense to me now that I've taken a Biology class. I might have guessed...

But I didn't, and that's that.

At any rate, I'm glad Mewtwo's FINALLY gotten of his ass and taken action. It took him long enough. Though his concern is understandable at the risk of being exposed, it took her to really start collapsing to follow her - or rather race her to Giovanni.

Now, do I sense a close ending for this fic? Are the chapters you have yet to write numbered now?

At any rate, I'm incredibly pleased that you updated. I love this style of yours, and quite longed to see some new material for this fic. So thank you very much, for the latest update. I look forward to your next one, no matter when that may be in the future.

I shall see you later, Melora.

WiseAbsol
roleplay4life chapter 11 . 5/12/2007
Call me pathetic, but I've been reading your story lately, and this is my favourite chapter so far. I love the way you captured the essence of all the characters; kudos to you. Especially on Mewtwo... for being one of the hardest characters for a writer to control.

I love your writing; your style; keep it up!
Minori Kuragi chapter 16 . 12/23/2006
Wow. I simply love this story. You have a knack for keeping Mewtwo in-character, and a real talent for writing in general. -

I'm faving this.
The Maine Coon Cat chapter 16 . 12/18/2006
Another wonderful chapter from Melora! I love the new twist as well-and I'm sure it will make sense. -

Keep up the amazing work!
siltstone chapter 16 . 8/19/2006
Wow, a Mary-Sue that doesn't make me want to gouge my eyes out!

Sorry, but I AM going to have to classify her as a Mary-Sue. Related to an important character, romantically involved with an important character, tortured and twisted past, immense power, a hybrid, somehow entwined with destiny...fits all the criteria. BUT. For some reason I read it all to the end. Normally I'll abandon a story at the first hint of a MS, but I quite enjoyed this one. Possibly because there was lots of fun Mewtwo But anyway, I'm curious as to how this will play out. Keep writing!