Reviews for all that is gold does not glitter
LadyBardock chapter 23 . 1/23
Nice story, I really liked it, sweet and fluffy ;) I wonder how can a male hobbit get pregnant, but it's just fiction so I bet anything can happen ;)
musme chapter 23 . 6/21/2014
I like it
libbyluvs chapter 23 . 3/25/2014
I loved it! I'm gonna read sequel right now!
meaningfulusername chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
haha just like GOT:) i love it!
Golden feathers Edward chapter 23 . 1/1/2014
This is such a sweet and cute story! Now time for the drama! Onwards!
mensuramjr chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Loved your story! just wanted to point out though, young hobbits are called faunts (and even more known is the fanon term fauntling.) not hobbitling.
Reviews to Master chapter 23 . 9/14/2013
SEEQUILL?! WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME SOONER?! You know I crave for this story.

Y u leave me out?! U no love me?! D:

I'm glad you're continuing on like the awesome person you are! :D Shows how much you love me. It's okay. I love you lots too.

You know I don't do well with angst. I'm a Class A crybaby. No joke. Just finished watching Cloud Atlas-great movie by the way-and I cried about 4-5 times. And the fact that I can't even count how many times should say something in itself.

The feels dammit! *sob*

On another adventure with you my dear author! Can't wait! :D See you soon then!

And what's with all the lower cases? Makes me cringe at the improper puncuation.
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 22 . 9/6/2013
Oh i loved this! This was so adorable! I hope when Frodo grows up, he too will be a carrier...and I hope he fall in loves with an elf...an bow and arrow blond haired elf..that just so happens to look like Orlando Bloom...Frodo is just soo pretty. Hope you make a sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
So I kept wondering why this was so happy sappy now I know so thanks for the heads up some Angst stories I can tolerate some make me go into the fetal position going 'why did it have be this way?!' So since yours is going to be very dark I will stick to this one its a happy Thilbo which has been very hard to find lately and I love it very much so Adios Amiga!:)
JtheChosen1 chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
Really good story here!
Reviews to Master chapter 21 . 7/11/2013
*sniffs* Oh Thorin! Oh Bilbo! Ju guise make me wanna cry. *sniff* Now I don't want to see the sadness end! DX Thorin IS Thorin and that's why I'm so reluctant to see what's going to happen! D;X

Ah...the family trees... *blows bubbles out of pipes* I remember the time in my youth when I was a young tadpole swimming in the sea of genes of life. And to think that was only 17 years ago. Ah...how time flies so suddenly. Youth... *blows more bubbles*

Glad to see you again! :D Missed ya! *leans in* And I know you missed me. *winks*

Can't wait to see the next chapter! Although I'm probably not going to be ready for the sadness and infamous moping of Thorin song of Thrain. King of Angst. Everlasting sadness flows through his veins. Somebody get me a can of beer.

See you when I see you! :D *waves*
Guest chapter 20 . 6/23/2013
hope to see more updates soon!
Reviews to Master chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
Hey, cheery up yah? You'll make it through. If ya don't then who's gonna update my chappies?! Take your time and just breathe. I don't want to get all sentimental and just say a bunch of things you may or may not have heard before but I know. I know. So fight it champ! I don't want ya to get hurt.

*laughs* 'Kerfuffle'? I haven't heard that word in a LOOOONG time! XD Now I'm getting a sense of deja vu...again... The fuck?

AAAAAWWWWW! THIS IS JUST TOO ADORABLE! THE FEEEELS! You know you're gonna have to screw it up now right? I mean, look at the title for Pete's sake! Something bad's gonna happen and I can't wait for it!

I'm waiting for my next chapter!
Amplesound chapter 20 . 6/21/2013
No worries! Lovely to finally (I can never work out if 'finally' has 1 'L' or 2...) have a chapter up! Made my day - it was a crap day.
But YOU! You lovely, creative, wonderful person, you! Be safe ok? Ok. :)
MaestroANC chapter 19 . 6/17/2013
This is just absolutely heartwarming _
The love from Bilbo and the dwarves will mean Frodo will such a pampered prince XD
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »