Reviews for Stuck With You
BlueMoonMaples chapter 34 . 3/11
I should probably clarify, I read up to this point and then went back to review each chapter - that's why all my reviews are within a couple minutes of each other. I really love this story, this is probably the best Ten Duplicate and Rose story that I have ever read, and I am super impressed by your writing style. I love your characterizations - the dialogue is spot on, and you capture the diction/speaking style and mannerisms of each character really accurately. I enjoy all of the references you make within the story - they add a lot more depth to the story and make it line up more convincingly with the canon, and they're funny. I love the pacing of this story - you take the relationship slowly, you focus on plot but have a great balance of plot and romance, and you have a lot of detail and specific character thoughts and actions. All in all, I think you're an incredible writer and this is my favorite Ten Two x Rose story I've ever read. I love this story and I really hope that you continue writing it! 3
BlueMoonMaples chapter 20 . 3/11
Your Donna characterization is spot on! I would find her to be such a hard character to write but you do it so well! Also, I really appreciate how slowly you're taking the Doctor and Rose's relationship, it's very in-character, and it makes the story far more interesting in my mind. I've read other Ten Duplicate X Rose stories where they rush into the relationship and it kind of muddles up the plot of the story. Your pacing is really good and you have very detailed chapters, I'm loving this story!
BlueMoonMaples chapter 18 . 3/11
I've noticed you reference other Doctor Who events a lot, and I appreciate those references quite a bit! It all seems very consistent and well put-together. The references you make are very appropriate/relevant, and I think they add more depth to the story. They always make me smile too, because they reflect how much work you're putting into this story to make sure everything is accurate with canon even though it's your own continuation of the story. Great job!
BlueMoonMaples chapter 14 . 3/11
Awww, this was really really cute and super sweet! I love how you wrote the Doctor and Tony scenes, and the interactions between Jackie and the Doctor. One thing I really admire about your writing is that you capture the diction and speaking style of the characters very well, when I read this I can imagine the characters saying these lines. I also liked the Doctor and Rose cuddling scene, that was cute. :)
BlueMoonMaples chapter 8 . 3/11
I really like how you've started this story. The emotions are all realistic, the Doctor and Rose seem very in-character, and I love how much detail you put into this and how the story is progressing so far! This is very well-written!
eternalLove59 chapter 35 . 5/3/2015
This was pretty good! I know you haven't updated in a while but I hope you do soon because this story is too amazing to not be continue. I need to know what happens with Rose and the Doctor. Will the TARDIS be ready anytime soon? Will they get married and have kids? What more awaits them? Please update when you can :)
luckbringer chapter 35 . 3/29/2015
This is so good! Not done yet, though...keep writing!
How far are you planning on taking this? They got their jobs, they're happy, the end? Or are we gonna get to see some domestics/marriage/childbirth, too?
JustAFacelessPoet chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
Please do go on!
evi ive chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
the picture is perfect for your story
evi ive chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
I loved your comment by Jackie about how her and Pete weren't the same just like The Doctor and Rose weren't the same. But they made it work because they loved each other
ladyamadaun chapter 35 . 10/26/2014
I know that it has been awhile, and I just want you to know that I love your story. If you can, please update soon.
Phoenix Prior chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
I must know what happens next! Go on... Update!please...
Phoenix Prior chapter 35 . 6/2/2014
That was... I mean, if I were to rate the whole story so far. It's brilliant! Really it tis, not very often would I come and read brilliant rose and metacrisis doctor fan fiction. This story is brilliant!
AryaRose4 chapter 15 . 5/12/2014
Oh my gosh! Reading back through this I burst out laughing at "kidneys"! Kidneys will now forever be a Whovian in-joke. Oh 12!
itsbetterwith2 chapter 35 . 4/25/2014
I'm really liking your story! I hope you update soon!