Reviews for Building Sapphire Skies
Emjh chapter 1 . 2/7
What a beautiful story. I'm empty for words.
Say L8er Not Goodbye chapter 1 . 1/13
Im not crying I swear. First Doctor Who now this story. I will never be able to look at Vincent Van Gogh again and not cry. Wonderful story!
komaeda chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
this is way sadder than i thought it was going to be
still good tho
AdeleineAxy chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Why did she die? Tearing up right now because you are a wonderful, albeit cruel, author. :(
The Queen Unicorn chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
*starts crying* it was soo beautiful. Love it!
Ann10155 chapter 1 . 8/15/2015
I hate heartbreaking ends and damn you have me on the verge of tears.

Sad- but wow. Breathtaking. Passionate. Endearing through the ages.
Everlasting; hermione, even though she never had the chance to see it, wouldv'e wanted the most precious things in her life to see in in her place
Vaishalee chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I am crying. This story was beautiful. The image of Starry Night and the strong connection that Hermione has to it is beautiful. After reading that Hermione had a picture of Starry Night, I looked up the painting and gazed at it as I read what Hermione felt when she saw it. The way you word her feelings and interpretation of the painting is wonderful. Not once did you lose my attention, the story gripped me entirely. The loss of Hermione was unexpected to me, but seeing as some of your other stories involve the death of Hermione, it wasn't that much of a surprise. But I think you made the right decision by making Hermione die in this story, because without that Draco would have never completely understood the meaning of the painting. Also, I think it was great that Draco went to see Starry Night with Cassiopeia instead of Hermione because it really makes the Draco get a sense of closure. Overall, I really enjoyed this story. KEEP UP THE AMAZING WORK! :D
awonderfulfiction chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
This is an amazingly beautiful story. It made me cry. Thank you for writing it.
EmbodimentofDissapointment chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This story was breathtaking. I had Clair de Lune playing in my head as I read it and it made the story ten times sadder. It was beautiful thank you for writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
That is just so beautiful. It makes me want to swallow my fist!That is just, breathtakingly well written.
ladymagna1100 chapter 1 . 7/16/2015
I read this story a long time ago but never saved it and forgot the name. I somehow managed to stumble upon it today and I'm so glad I did. Simply put, this is a wonderful fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
fuck you rewrite this and keep her alive
Miss-Crystal-chan chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Ahh! Wow, you sure know how to write a tear-jerker. I hope I don't get my keyboard wet as I write this, haha. Anyway. this is such a beautiful piece. I especially enjoyed it because I'm a fan of Van Gogh like Hermione and my favorite color is blue so this was amazing to me! :D Fantastic job!
fourtristeam chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Such a great story! Still gets me every single time.
Jelliekins chapter 1 . 1/28/2015
You made me cry. This was beautifully written, and I love how you incorporated Van Gogh to the story. Keep up the wonderful work! x, Jellie