Reviews for Building Sapphire Skies
tillmermaidswalk chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
oh god, my heart stopped, you're amazing, I love you
Iredaryldixon chapter 1 . 10/9/2017
WOW
Wynterlace chapter 1 . 9/28/2017
Cute story
Olivia H chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
This made me cry ooh my god. I have no heart but this was amazing. You are an amazing writer 3
La-Bruja-Melancolica chapter 1 . 2/9/2017
Oh. My. God. I don't usually leave reviews, but this attacked me to my core. I'm currently bawling in the very best of ways.
JenniferFeng chapter 1 . 1/28/2017
omg this is so sad i'm almost crying but it's so beautiful! and poetic. and peaceful.
saralynfara chapter 1 . 1/22/2017
Well, it was very nice (and kind of sad, but that's the point).
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just thought you might be interested in knowing that : Van Gogh did in fact cut all of his ear (only a tiny part of the lobe remained - the exact state of the ear was drawn in a letter wrote by the doctor who treated him, it was discovered quite recently by an American woman who has been living in Arles for like 20 years and was obsessed with that story ; I think the letter is now exposed in the Van Gogh museum in Amsterdam) and that he gave his ear to a 16 year old who worked as a maid in whorehouses and that he probably had met and befriended in Paris before going to live in Arles (she was never a whore, she would anyway have been too young to work there as those brothels were legal and the workers there had to be at least 18 - her family is still living in Arles).
I wouldn't know any of those things if I didn't go to Arles for a business trip last year but I thought I would share what I learnt - it's always useful to shine during social events .
Anon chapter 1 . 1/6/2017
*literally crying
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2016
this is so heartbreaking yet beautiful! i literally cried... just so you know, that rarely happens.
Fleiur chapter 1 . 11/18/2016
*sigh* this is so sad... T_T but I liked this! While reading, I'm picturing myself making aesthetic so great good. :-)
tenderheartinablender chapter 1 . 11/9/2016
Well rip my heart out and throw it on the floor why don't you?! Love it!
delightfullyscreechingtyrant chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
Wow. This took a turn I didn't see coming. It really made me sad reading that just like that Hermione was killed. Also I kind of don't understand why or how this could have happened. I mean, of course, they were angry with her for abolishing those laws but how come that she only felt rage and fury and not relief (from everyone not pureblood that is)? I guess this would have given her the strength to defend herself?
Anyway, that's the way it is and im shocked. But in a kind of good way. This is one of those stories that stay in your mind. Nothing I'll forget soon. I still didn't like the way it ended, but that was the prompt so.
Still, even though I didn't quite like the ending, it was well written and i really liked it (besides the killing part).
optimise chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
oh gosh this makes me so sad because every word is so utterly heartbreaking and beautiful, great job xx
shallows chapter 1 . 8/20/2016