Reviews for Ritual: Delusion
blackdominatrix chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
I wish they lived happily ever after in this AU story :):)
Darkest Lilly chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Aww I never thought of this couple but tht was awesome
Matsuri Yuki chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Too bad it is the last Ritual... But a new relationship forms :).

Rather sad, how they both are well aware of the reality facing them... Yet, something drew them towards each other. I really do enjoy your HidaIta fictions, they contain both lust and emotion, the perfect combination for a good story.

How about I focus on the sexy part now XD. It was so delicious... the rough sex and dirty talk... Description of ecstasy, oh Itachi is such a sexy minx and I am sure Hidan agrees : D.

It was a pleasure reading Ritual. I do hope you get the inspiration to write more in the future.

Thank you for sharing this to all of us!
IamU chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Just as I always expected...Another VERY HAWT lemon from the one and only mettlei-sama...
You are like the GAWD of LEMONS...I mean...how come that you are so good in writing lemons...
I love reading Lemons (PWP stories) but sometimes they become redundant and I get bored...but your lemons...They were like the BEST LEMONS EVER!

Please Write More...I love Hidaita...even though other people say that they were a crack pairing (well they really are)...But I do not care...

(forgive me for my bad English)
morgaine has won chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Wow. Reading your stories I normally think 'Yay! Another hot lemon!' because you're really good at writing those.

But now ... you scared me! This makes so much sense! (I don't wanna say that your other stories would be delusional, but they're usually AU or canon with a lot of good will.)
It's almost frightening how in character Itachi is in here ... when even works who are praised as being totally IC all the time never really convey the true character for me ...
Well, me being so stunned means one thing: Good job!

You know, I don't want to insult you but I always took HidaIta as a crack pairing. And I still don't think that Itachi and Hidan had some love affair and I also don't wish for it since I'm no fangirl.

I'm actually under the impression that Itachi had more pressing matters to attend to and too much fucked-up emotions of guilt, sadness and the like to actually have been interested in that sort of thing. But you wrote it pretty accurate, Itachi probably lost all normal and daily feelings after /that/ night, so the opportunity to share someone's elses good feelings would be heavenly for him. So let me explain why I'm so impressed: Your story here seems to me like the /only/ way Itachi could have been involved in sexual activities after the massacre in canon, period, like in /ever/.
Regarding that I also appreciate your description of Itachi's wilder (?) side - It's how I picture him too, disregarding the difficulties of such a state of his ever arising.

So, thank you!
morgaine has won

... By the way, there's one of your earlier works in which Tobi makes an appearance, do you remember that? Could be even your first ff on here ... something about Hidan f***ing the whole Akatsuki ... *blushes and laughs* Well, and I always wondered about there never being any other take-ons of Tobi's character in such a ... way. ((Really, I can't be the only Tobi fangirl out there! But apparently, I am -.-)) Sooo, I'd like to suggest a little swing in that direction again ... *wriggles eyebrows* If you really don't want to, it's fine ... but you seem to be the only person in the whole wide world who ever portrayed Tobi like that. Well, think it through, please! Thanks again!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
It's beauuuuutiful! I loved it, and I'm sure Hidan loves Itachi!
Reflected Deception chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
This was one of my favorite stories you have written! Oh God, First line drew me in. No the very first series of this had reeled me in, but this was just..I can't even describe it! You portrayed Itachi and Hidan beautifully! And I really think you kept them in character, The smex, was, beautiful and so hot. I love your descriptive ways of writing things! And the ending...Was the icing on the cake. This is probably one of my new favorite stories now. Such a wonderful ending. I literally went "Aww!" out loud when I read the part ending. Great job Metlei! Another master peice!
Alexei liqueur chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Well I have 3 things to I say
First: the day after I read the previous chapter, I met a teammate at the school, a nice girl with long blond hair was remind me with Deidara, and in awkward Period of silence
I said: I read a story about that guy i was Talking you about it
She said: Really! What it talking about?
In my brain: What was all about?
And Boom, the picture was in my head, I almost burst out laughing in front of her, but instead I said: nothing much.
Second: Itachi and Hidan extremely cute, every time a new story comes, it make me smile to the rest of the day, and sometimes the day after
Third: Hidan I love you, but I if I was Itachi and you came after i took a nice hot bath, i used sharengan and kicked your hot ass out and went to sleep.
Xianthra17 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
...as I have stated earlier, it is perfect. You have captured in words emotions that are hard to describe. Love indeed is something difficult to decipher - it can either make or break you. I am so glad for them both... Hidan and Itachi - finally realizing that without each other, life will be somewhat incomplete. Though the process of discovering themselves will be long, scary and probably even painful... as long as it's them both - together, nothing would really matter. Thank you for writing this. It truly is beautiful...
UchihaGurla chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
It was good :) I really loved how sweet it was! And it was so hot in the middle! Great job!
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I have no words. I can't have words ever again.
It was just so lovely, all three were.
loverofakatsuki chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
YES! LOVED IT SO MUCH!

Then again I love all your stories and you know that lol

I'm glad things worked out for those two because I couldn't bear it if it didn't :-:
Nicely worded and realistic as always XD