Reviews for Spiraling into darkness
marvelousbones chapter 12 . 1/5/2015
Ahh this is so bittersweet! I'm glad Clint took the job, but the end was so sad! Well written though good job!
anteffy1 chapter 10 . 12/14/2014
I can't stand the tension! I really feel for Hawkeye (he's my favorite) and I want him to finish off Loki, but you know it will never be that simple a thing to be accomplished. Can't wait until the next update!
wolftattoo chapter 7 . 7/4/2014
Clint's making things worse for himself killing Loki won't bring Natasha back and taking Jane hostage won't help either. If Clint kills Loki or Jane or both he will meet his end at the hand of Thor. Fury will probably have to have Clint killed hopefully Clint will come to his senses and realize that this is not what Natasha would want for him. Clint killing Loki will put Asgard and earth at war because even though Loki tried to take over earth he is still a prince and killing a prince is treason. Not even Odin wants death for his son, Odin may want Clint's life if he kills Loki.
OztheNinja chapter 7 . 6/4/2014
AHHHHH! Crazy Clint! I feel bad for him though...(I hope legolas wins)
Just Another Netflixer chapter 7 . 5/1/2014
Please update! Please, please, please!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Looks like save Clint time will be soon. Depending on their timing. It's kind of fascinating, this AU with Tony and Steve not really familiar with Clint, but still connected. Odd, but interesting. :)
anteffy1 chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
Oh, I can't stand the tension-it's going to be bad! :-O
Hawaiichick chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
:( Is Clint on a self destruct revenge mission? (Well, I do like angst. :)
Hawaiichick chapter 2 . 5/7/2013
:( A broken Clint.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
poor hawkeye hope you udate this story want to know what happens next
GeekyChic123 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was SO sad! But beautifully written! I really hope you continue! I really enjoyed this! Keep up the great work!
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 5/6/2013