Reviews for We'll Reach the Wind Together
serena.fennekin14 chapter 4 . 3/15
they are so cute together
MikaraRinna chapter 4 . 2/2
Kyaa so much fluff! I want another chappy **
Guest chapter 4 . 12/25/2014
Lol When I was readin this a swore ai said "and when u take off those pretty clothes I find u even cuter"
Overall this was really cute and well written
I originally didn't like ai x syo but now the are soooo cute
I hope u update any of ur fanfics cuz ur really good
The Word Conjure chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
DAWWW CUTE! *squeal* I love this story. so far. :3
Song of a Nightingale chapter 4 . 6/13/2014
Can you please please please write a fanfic on how Ai and Syo got together and how the others made them go on a date? Your stories are so amazing!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/24/2014
If you think of writing a fifth chapter I got an awesome idea so it's like two weeks after syo debuts as yui and he gets a job to do this couple show like those things were theres a curtain between the two people and ai's on the show also and syo asks some questions and at the end he chooses ai and then they kiss then the rest of quartet night and starish come out and yui
leaves to change back in to syo and starish starts to sing rainbow dream then when there done quartet night sings poison kiss and happy a fairy tale!
Ai Shiranui chapter 4 . 1/4/2014
More chapters this is the only descant one i've found please dont end it!
Guest chapter 3 . 6/27/2013
more please
chesha chapter 3 . 6/6/2013
Next please! Onegai!
asmei chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Very goood! I am waiting for next!
Sayuri Ruin Koizumi chapter 3 . 5/28/2013
This is such a amazing story! I hope you update soon!
Najayra chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Blue Rogue Linds:
Why even bother flaming this author in the first place? Heck, why even bother reading a yaoi fanfiction if you don't like it? It clearly states in the summary box that this is an AixSyo fic. If you don't like it, then don't even bother reading it, damn it.
Just because you're close minded doesn't mean that you should be bashing other peoples' work. This is FANFICTION. And by the way, what the hell does canon mean in an otome franchise ANYWAY? Who gives a flying?
Oomaki-chan chapter 3 . 5/25/2013
Now what is Syo-kun getting dragged into!? XD I can't help but feel like this is either going to end up great, or a horrible mess...well... Good luck Syo-kun!
Choumei chapter 3 . 5/14/2013