Reviews for Shock Therapy
breeb381 chapter 25 . 12/18/2013
Ugh. I just had to re-read this, and I feel like I loved it even more than the first time around. This is just...perfect. This is one of the first SwanQueen fics I'd ever read, and I feel like you portray Emma and Regina so perfectly. And your writing flows wonderfully. Please just keep writing. It's absolutely amazing.
breeb381 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I just wanted to say that I absolutely loved this entire story. Now a days, finding a story, especially a mature one, is not that difficult, but finding one with a strong plot, good writing and accurate characterization is much more rare. What really won me over was how accurately you displayed the characters. I know it's not easy to write someone else's characters, and you do an amazing job portraying the ones in Once Upon a Time. Wonderful job.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 25 . 10/31/2013
Why isn't there sex magic or even subtle jokes about it in the show?What's wrong with those writers?
Arwen17evenstar chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
Love their banter. Just get married already, you two.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 20 . 10/31/2013
That's the best way to deal with Regina. Just ignore her complaints and slide into bed with her.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 18 . 10/30/2013
Violet pen, riding crops...currently giggling like a maniac
Arwen17evenstar chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
I used to play violin for many many years. I love that you're giving Regina all kinds of character traits like a real person.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 15 . 10/30/2013
I'm cracking up, Emma and Regina are smoking weed lmao
Arwen17evenstar chapter 13 . 10/30/2013
Yes, a tshirt that says "I defeated the Evil Queen" would be awesome considering how unamused Regina would be. Another great slogan would be "The Evil Queen is my girlfriend".
Arwen17evenstar chapter 12 . 10/30/2013
Lol they both tap dance around each other so well.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
Regina with horses gives me warm snuggle feelings.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 7 . 10/30/2013
Poor Regina doesn't know how funny she is. Finally someone appreciates her sense of humor.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 6 . 10/30/2013
Ticklish evil queen is cute. Emma is your humble servant, my queen. Helping u get dressed and applying makeup etc
Arwen17evenstar chapter 5 . 10/30/2013
I love that Emma is having fun with madam mayor and her clothes. Yes, Regina, we'd all like u to wear the leather pants again.
Arwen17evenstar chapter 4 . 10/30/2013
Hehehe love this story. Regina is definitely a cougar and a panther, super hot and sneaky.