Reviews for Trying to be Noticed (PART 1)
Thekoopatroop2 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
more* my auto correct is on crack sorry
Thekoopatroop2 chapter 6 . 12/23/2015
please major or imma die
hunteraizen33 chapter 6 . 7/30/2015
Soo awesome:D
Sonictails786 chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Best fanfic ever
The Knife Pie chapter 6 . 3/16/2015
lol me thinks u kinda took some mlp

what with luna aka pinky
flashrainbowdash

i like it it funnys just thought i would point it out
Mr.Sir chapter 6 . 2/5/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH! My favorite Eeveelution is Espeon. You are my favorite author on Fanfiction. Keep up good work. :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/5/2015
OH MY F****** ARCEUS! A FLAMER! THIS IS A GREAT STORY! WELL MISTER SIR FLAMER, AS I ALWAYS SAY THOSE WHO LIKE TO FLAME GO DOWN IN FLAMES.

SHINY MEGA CHARIZARD: FLAMETHROWER

GIRATINA: YOU GO TO REVERSE WORLD NOW!
ML54 is probably onne of the best authors on Fanfiction.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/26/2015
OOOOH! I LOVE SYLVEONS THERE SO CUTE!
Mirage-Faroe chapter 6 . 12/15/2014
The eeveelutions remind me of something, but I can't quite put my finger on it...anyways nice story so far. Keep up the great work
Eli chapter 6 . 11/6/2014
No more swearing plz
Eli chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
Love it plz though no swearing
Thx I'm sure you'll get out of the writers block
:D
Eli chapter 1 . 11/6/2014
I love it so far
Magyk-Foal1 chapter 6 . 10/13/2014
I've read the majority of your pokemon stories. This and "Critical Condition 1" are the best so far!
Please update soon!
Mystery girl chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
I liked it but you need a chapter 7 and 8
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2014
Hey bro or broette (lol). When I gave this this story a look over, I didn't really know what to expect... but this is a really good story. Nothing award winning, but still, good none the less. So I don't know if you're busy or lost interest in this story or even are just a little slower at writing, but I look forward to the next chapter. Personally this was a little out of my comfort zone but hey, gotta expand somehow. So do what makes you happy and remember, writing YOUR story should be fun. No one controls how it goes but you. Have a good one! Bye!
-Swift A. Wind

oh and the bro/broette thing is just in case you are a girl... please don't take it the wrong way... using my 3ds here and don't want to have to retype this...