Reviews for A Twenty Minute Car Ride
Bsandysab2013 chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
I love that Ianto lets Jack be himself whatever the circumstances. We all need someone who just lets us be.
Mia-Zeklos chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This was really nice and lovely. :) Good job!
BlurglesmurfKlaine chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Sometimes I cry

I REALLY LOVED THIS OKAY [CRIES ETERNALLY{
AllayahTali chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Love it! So sweet!
OliviaBe chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
This was adorably cute and fluffy! Exactly what I needed! Thank you! It was a truly great fic!
Alice Carter chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
So sweet. I wish they had done a bit of this in the series.
I love Janto chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Not bad,

Gwen's husband is Rhys.
Fireworks8725 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
So sweet, I loved this!

I just finished Children of Earth today, so Ianto's death is so new and sad to me!
This was beautifully written and makes me feel better!

" Ianto made coming back to life worth doing over and over. " That bit is my favorite.
Ianto is always there when Jack comes back to life. Who will be there for him now! *pouts*!
cora-stacy chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Lovely :) well done.
Gmariam chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was a good look at how Jack must have been feeling in those first moments after being released from the concrete. I liked how strong Ianto was for him - comforting yet a bit playful. And directing the car to the warehouse - good old Ianto! I was glad you didn't take it all the way in that back seat, although I sure wish they'd had the chance at some point (who knows, maybe they did!) There were some good lines, especially in the dialogue, although the bit about man-scaping felt a bit out of place, to me. Good job, I enjoyed reading it!