Reviews for Hey, Potter
Good Nice
Between12worlds chapter 1 . 1/10
For the record this story just became my canon epilogue!wonderful work!
MissMJS chapter 1 . 2/22/2017
Ohhhmagosh, I laughed many a times during this! xD hehe, so cute. Great job!
boredlittleme3182 chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
That was amazing!and I love what you did with the ending, it was beautiful :)
moodysavage chapter 1 . 8/8/2016
This was so sweet and in character. It was perfect for those two. I loved it!
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
Well done. May good laughs and some really heart wrenching moments with the ghosts. Cute ending.
LizzysSongs chapter 1 . 12/21/2015
this was an awesome read!I really like your writing style. you should come back to this site
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Hey! I really like the idea and your writing as well :D besides it was very funny! Thank you
LovelyAl chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
I can't seem to stop smiling. I loved it!
Carling chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
I've read this before but I must have forgotten to leave a review. This was such a beautiful story. The addition of Tonks and Callum were heartbreaking and your wrote them so well. This story was the right mix of melancholy and humor and hope. It was perfect closure to a horrible war. Really it's among the top five stories I've read that deal with the aftermath of the war in a sensitive and uplifting way. I did miss Ron and Hermione a bit but they were still a good part of the plot.
jhgf chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
great, thank's
skepsis66 chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Awkward and cute and heart-warming. Thanks for sharing!
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
Fabulous, utterly fabulous. Superb HP/DM fic that doesn't revolve around just the two of them, and had me hooked from the start. Great one shot!
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Aw, I would love to see Draco acting more fatherly and brotherly. He's such a good caretaker.
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 1 . 5/6/2014
"blokejob" Ohmygosh that was sooo funny! Love the style of writing too :)
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »