Reviews for Note to Self
Blue-Inked Frost chapter 1 . 1/12
Gilderoy's ways of deceiving Dumbledore's Legilimency are truly dedicated, arcane, and impressive! Nice story.
Luiz4200 chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
That figures. Of course he'd magically force himself to believe his own lies to be able to deceive others. I wonder if Crouch Junior did something similar to deceive Dumbledore.
Goodpie2 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
That's actually incredibly clever, and more than a little insightful. I like it.
This is Tato chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
A great insight on Gilderoy Lockhart. Interesting.
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 5/27/2016
Aha! It all makes sense now. LOL. Funny story
amr56 chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
This is really interesting. I liked your portrayal of Lockhart in Applied Cultural Anthropology, and it made me curious about him in general. I think this makes a lot of sense. Someone who fooled the Wizarding world for so long wouldn't constantly put himself in situations where he was out of his depth. Living with Dumbledore must be a nightmare if you have secrets, and it's a big sad for him that he can pretty much only do variations of Obliviate. Anyway, I like the idea of Lockhart as competent, even if he is not exactly capable. Thanks for sharing this!
Orion's Left Arm chapter 1 . 4/13/2016
Interesting headcanon. This really fills in a plot hole for me that allways bugged me. Great work, and a lovely bit of situational irony at the end.
The Dark One Rising chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
I don't think I've ever seen this before. Anteuly ingenius idea, if not for those nasty side effects. I'm not sure if it's more mad or genius, actually. A bit of both, probably.
luna sanguine chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
this really reminds me of momento and i love that movie... i liked this a lot xD
Magni Imitator chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
Makes sense that this is Gilderoy's reason/backstory.
SonOfNenji chapter 1 . 12/22/2015
You forgot to add Trategy as a label to this.

-N
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
I actually feel bad for tgis guy
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2015
Huh.
That would also explain why and how the backfiring curse went so bad. His head was already all screwy.
That /cannot/ be healthy.
Blazen chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Wow, that actually makes a lot of sense!
warpterror chapter 1 . 6/22/2015
This is actually quite a good explanation. Still, I find it more amusing to think that Lockhart was hired because Dumbledore was a fan of his books xD
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »