Reviews for The Other Grimes
Please there has got to be more. Please write more. Thanks Jen
ForeverEmbers chapter 6 . 6/30
Okay I’m going to stop reading here. Your character needs some SERIOUS development! She just seems all high and mighty like she knows everything that’s going on, but it’s only season 1. And may I point out that Shane and Lori didn’t start having a relationship until after they got to the quarry. How could she possibly know that.

Also who refers to there dad in there mind as there first name?

Also it seems like your character only feels anger. You never give us a discriptive layer of emotion.
How did she feel all those months when her father was in the hospital?

And the worst of all is her relationship seems non existent to everyone!

WHERE’S THE DEPTH?!

your character can still be a bad ass and realistic there are many other fanfics out there with that example.

I hope you are willing to take my advice on board. I’m not writing all this stuff to be a bitch, I just feel like you need a real review.

Good luck,
Ember.
Heidi191976 chapter 10 . 6/19
This is a great story. I hope you continue it. I would love to find out what happens with the group now that they are at the CDC.
Louh1 chapter 1 . 4/24
I really enjoyed reading it. It was good prologue and I like the fact that your OC doesn't really seem to be fan of Shane.
bonitalito chapter 10 . 4/9
Just found this... And yay! She completely missed his little remark that he stuck around for her. Now Merles comment made more sense too... I look forward to a new update.
KaylaBears18 chapter 10 . 4/4
More? Please! This is a good fic should definitely continue
Mermaid's Magic chapter 10 . 4/2
Could I ask for a favor? I mean I know that its still early for this question but could you please please Save Sophie? I never liked her being a walker.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 4/2
I am very happy that she didn't leave him alone on the roof... I was never found of that part.
Twister60 chapter 10 . 3/28
Awesome story!
It really seems like a life time ago I was reading this xD I was living in a different country, with my ex, I’ve been through three different jobs since! As soon as I got the email to say a new chapter had been added I decided to read it :) been readin it on my commute to work. Next chapter please! -e
FizzWizz2011 chapter 10 . 3/23
great chapter, loving the story
xxz0eyxx chapter 10 . 3/22
Umm...think this might need an edit the entire chapter is broken by links of some kind? Xoxo
maddypaddy30 chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
update
AnnaleeDixon chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Please update... Like soon please. I love the story! Can't wait for more! Merle is still there. with both hands. will Amy still be? Ed? Like I said, I can't wait for more!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 5/17/2016