Reviews for The Other Grimes
AnnaleeDixon chapter 9 . 6/11
Please update... Like soon please. I love the story! Can't wait for more! Merle is still there. with both hands. will Amy still be? Ed? Like I said, I can't wait for more!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 5/17
wolfimus prime chapter 9 . 3/31
Oh this is Amzjng story I can't wait for the next chapter oh I loveeeeeee it
More? Please!
AnimeHunter411 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
I really like your female main character and her attitude. I hope that you UPDATE SOON!
Jemstone6259 chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Wow this is really good, best so far! I absolutely love the relationship between Daryl and Alex, keeping the story from getting boring. Just as she thinks he's warming up to her he turns into the ass-wipe we all know and love.
Adagio .C chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
So umm I see you haven't updated in a year? But it a really good story and I think it's you should continue it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
This story is amazing I what more no wait I neeeeeeeeeed more and if you could get Alex to go right off a Lore it would make my day
acid-veins chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Kinda in love with this honestly
emily chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Love this story cant wait for more
bloodydirection chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Please processed
NerdAlert101 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Love it. I love the relationship she has with the brothers. She's getting close to Daryl. Update soon.
Tsukikage96 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Please update soon...this is such a good story
kmicht chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
My bad! Just realized I confused the published date with the updated one. So I hope you continue this story, still heartbroken though...
kmicht chapter 9 . 1/30/2015
Out of all the stories that I found of Daryl, this was the only one I actually liked and enjoyed reading, cause for once the female character wasn't just a wimpy girl that needed protection, you actually made her as someone who could fight and survive along Daryl not just depend on him. So I'm really sad you left it here, I mean it's been over a year and a half that you don't post anything, so it would be safe to say that this story is no more, and you left me heart broken. :(