Reviews for The Other Grimes
bloodydirection chapter 9 . 3/12
Please processed
NerdAlert101 chapter 9 . 2/25
Love it. I love the relationship she has with the brothers. She's getting close to Daryl. Update soon.
Tsukikage96 chapter 9 . 1/31
Please update soon...this is such a good story
kmicht chapter 8 . 1/30
My bad! Just realized I confused the published date with the updated one. So I hope you continue this story, still heartbroken though...
kmicht chapter 9 . 1/30
Out of all the stories that I found of Daryl, this was the only one I actually liked and enjoyed reading, cause for once the female character wasn't just a wimpy girl that needed protection, you actually made her as someone who could fight and survive along Daryl not just depend on him. So I'm really sad you left it here, I mean it's been over a year and a half that you don't post anything, so it would be safe to say that this story is no more, and you left me heart broken. :(
danni chapter 8 . 1/25
I LOVE IT PLEASE UPDATE ITS SOOOOO GREAT
lucifer chapter 9 . 12/18/2014
i need mooooorrreee!
thedesolaterose chapter 9 . 12/12/2014
I read this in one sitting! It's so good! I mean everyone's in character. Your OC's extremely tough and it's no wonder why Merle would take a liking to her. She's also strong enough to hold up her own with Daryl. I wish I could be tough like her, lol. I'm such a softy like how Carol used to be. The moment where Alexis bonded with Daryl was really cute. Anyways, I hope you update soon! It's been 4 months, and you probably ended up being really busy. :(
A fan chapter 9 . 10/19/2014
I love this story, I love how you're taking time to have the relationship form, I found myself smiling like a dork when Daryl and Alex found the kids, and I giggle at the weapons part when they got back to camp. Leave it to Merle to embellish a story into his favor ((Which is what it sounds like he did when telling his brother what happened)) Please continue it. e-e
CreeperRoot chapter 9 . 10/15/2014
Hi, just read all of this. I used to write fabrics myself and rediscovered my account on this website today hehe. Gona get back into it after at least 3 years off lol. But yes please continue this story!
WolfLover53 chapter 9 . 10/14/2014
Plz update
Jen chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
Did you quit? Cause I am keeping tabs for other stuff on my computer too and my computer is getting backed up so if you aren't gonna update I can just close this tab...
Guest chapter 9 . 9/29/2014