Reviews for The Other Grimes
maddypaddy30 chapter 9 . 3/9
update
AnnaleeDixon chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Please update... Like soon please. I love the story! Can't wait for more! Merle is still there. with both hands. will Amy still be? Ed? Like I said, I can't wait for more!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
wolfimus prime chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Oh this is Amzjng story I can't wait for the next chapter oh I loveeeeeee it
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
More? Please!
AnimeHunter411 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
I really like your female main character and her attitude. I hope that you UPDATE SOON!
Jemstone6259 chapter 9 . 11/9/2015
Wow this is really good, best so far! I absolutely love the relationship between Daryl and Alex, keeping the story from getting boring. Just as she thinks he's warming up to her he turns into the ass-wipe we all know and love.
Adagio .C chapter 9 . 10/30/2015
So umm I see you haven't updated in a year? But it a really good story and I think it's you should continue it :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/19/2015
This story is amazing I what more no wait I neeeeeeeeeed more and if you could get Alex to go right off a Lore it would make my day
acid-veins chapter 9 . 5/18/2015
Kinda in love with this honestly
emily chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Love this story cant wait for more
bloodydirection chapter 9 . 3/12/2015
Please processed
NerdAlert101 chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
Love it. I love the relationship she has with the brothers. She's getting close to Daryl. Update soon.
Tsukikage96 chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Please update soon...this is such a good story
kmicht chapter 8 . 1/30/2015
My bad! Just realized I confused the published date with the updated one. So I hope you continue this story, still heartbroken though...