Reviews for The Other Grimes
Louh1 chapter 1 . 4/24
I really enjoyed reading it. It was good prologue and I like the fact that your OC doesn't really seem to be fan of Shane.
bonitalito chapter 10 . 4/9
Just found this... And yay! She completely missed his little remark that he stuck around for her. Now Merles comment made more sense too... I look forward to a new update.
KaylaBears18 chapter 10 . 4/4
More? Please! This is a good fic should definitely continue
Mermaid's Magic chapter 10 . 4/2
Could I ask for a favor? I mean I know that its still early for this question but could you please please Save Sophie? I never liked her being a walker.
Mermaid's Magic chapter 3 . 4/2
I am very happy that she didn't leave him alone on the roof... I was never found of that part.
Twister60 chapter 10 . 3/28
Awesome story!
It really seems like a life time ago I was reading this xD I was living in a different country, with my ex, I’ve been through three different jobs since! As soon as I got the email to say a new chapter had been added I decided to read it :) been readin it on my commute to work. Next chapter please! -e
FizzWizz2011 chapter 10 . 3/23
great chapter, loving the story
xxz0eyxx chapter 10 . 3/22
Umm...think this might need an edit the entire chapter is broken by links of some kind? Xoxo
maddypaddy30 chapter 9 . 3/9/2017
update
AnnaleeDixon chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Please update... Like soon please. I love the story! Can't wait for more! Merle is still there. with both hands. will Amy still be? Ed? Like I said, I can't wait for more!
HermioneandMarcus chapter 9 . 5/17/2016
wolfimus prime chapter 9 . 3/31/2016
Oh this is Amzjng story I can't wait for the next chapter oh I loveeeeeee it
Guest chapter 9 . 3/14/2016
More? Please!
AnimeHunter411 chapter 9 . 12/18/2015
I really like your female main character and her attitude. I hope that you UPDATE SOON!