Reviews for The Seduction of Harry Potter
Linda chapter 4 . 13h ago
I really love the story and hope to read more soon.
Gracealma chapter 4 . 2/24
It's good for Lucius to help Harry be the Lord that he is. He needs to be away from the Weasley chit.
Gwen Polk chapter 4 . 2/15
I am happy you are back on this, it's so good. More please.
Autumngold chapter 4 . 2/15
Wonderful new chapter! Thank you for having Lucius save Harry from the Wesley harpy. I never could understand why Harry was stuck with her in the books? Can't wait for more!
Nataly SkyPot chapter 3 . 10/10/2014
Muy bueno.
michehp chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
oh poor naïve Harry! Enjoying your story, hope to read more soon.
Gwen Polk chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
I like. More please.
autumngold chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Wonderful update! I am so glad that even Harry realizes how rude and disrespectful Ginny's behavoir was. It is funny how she is making Lucius' job even easier for him. Something tells me she won't like Harry trying to correct her behavoir, even though she really needs it. Excellent story! Can't wait to find out how Harry and Lucius' lessons go!
1sunfun chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
Good.
jj227 chapter 2 . 7/3/2014
I hope that you update this soon
Gleas chapter 2 . 3/12/2014
Can't wait to see how this will turn out First time attempting to read this pairing XD
laleo chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I hate your version to write stories. I hate that you only write to make my mouth water for the story and then - bam - nothing. I hate it, that you don't write how the story will really end and you don't write, how the story will be going on after the initial sentences. I hate how you write, because all you do is let your readers hanging over the pit and do nothing at all other than giving ideas.
LadyRainDancer chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
oh gee luncheon is such a pretentious word, it is so Lucius XD can't wait to read more!
autumngold chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
Wonderful story! I love that Lucius is going to save Harry from Ginny! He deserves something so much better. I just hope Lucius is able to convince him that he is what Harry needs. Please update again soon! I can't wait for your next post!
Sayainprincess07 chapter 2 . 2/14/2014
good chapter ... Helping people is really the only way Harry would allow a Lunch with Lucius