Reviews for The Seduction of Harry Potter
Gleas chapter 9 . 7/19
From the beginning Ginny wanted him to fall in line and wasn't really interested in a true equal relationship. I can't imagine Harry of any universe putting up with that. Can't wait until Harry's reaction when he realizes he was being 'wooed'... Bet Draco blurts it out or something equally awkward XD!
yachiru-chan92 chapter 9 . 7/2
I like this story.
Thanks for your work.
See you the next time!
cilia-chan chapter 9 . 6/7
I enjoyed reading this! I can't wait to read more!
Sayainprincess07 chapter 9 . 6/4
Wow Lucius is going to be happy if Harry and ginny break up :P
Monciak chapter 9 . 5/16
I like this story and am happy that you are continuing:) I hope that Harry will break up soon with that disgusting gold digger. I really hate her!
Ria82 chapter 9 . 5/10
Loving your story. Never was a fan of Ginny and Harry together. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Gwen Polk chapter 9 . 5/9
Love it please update soon.
JBubbles chapter 9 . 5/8
Oooooh I think this is my favorite chapter! Loved the Harry as a Lord and how consciencious he is of what he can do. Of course the strange clash between Ginny anf him was great as well, very subtle and simple and exactly the thing that can turn into relationships' deal breakers.
MythNephthys chapter 9 . 5/8
I wonder is Ginnt will yell at Harry about his fame and money at the Charity Ball... Embarrace herself and also laying out why she was really with Harry for.
Miyu Kokomi chapter 9 . 5/8
Muy interesante
kirsty21 chapter 9 . 5/8
cool update soon thanks
Rori Potter chapter 9 . 5/8
Ginny stop pushing him. You'll lose. Amazing chapter. Update soon.
Autumngold chapter 9 . 5/8
Fabulous new chapters! Thank you for making Harry take his new responsibilities seriously. Lucius has done him a world of good. Hopefully soon Harry will get rid of Ginny, who is doing nothing to help or support him. Excellent updates! Can't wait to see what will happen at the Charity Ball!
Angelic Abomination chapter 9 . 5/8
I was so happy to see an update. Glad that Harry is finally seeing how bad Ginny is for forward to seeing how Narcissa treats Ginny and really looking forward to when Lucius makes his move
kirsty21 chapter 8 . 5/6