Reviews for The Sweetest Gift
Uvaack chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
You know I love my Brittana family feels and of course I love Christmas so 'tis the season to revisit this gem! The perfect combo of sweet and smexy. I definitely agree that sexy times under the Christmas tree makes wrapping mountains of presents more bearable. I can just picture the awesome dollhouse and all that great furniture...I want one! Especially the mini unicorns and I'd have to have some Brittana!Cherrios to round out the collection.

So much to love in this one, such as: "Next time I stop you from taking my clothes off, ignore me." Same Santana, SAME.

Of course the revelation that Santana's abeula sent a gift for Ava makes me feel like my feels got run over by a Mack truck. It's like 10 years flashed before my eyes as I pictures the big s3 scene and then imagined Brittana reaching out to her over and over again (graduation invitation, college events, their engagement news, the wedding invite, the news of the pregnancy, the birth announcement) and her ignoring all those attempts but secretly tucking them all away as her Grinch sized heart slowly grows until she can't take it anymore and she has to send a Christmas gift to her great grandchild. SOBS. Seriously, look what you made me do. Damn you, Crammit *shakes fist in your general direction* I can't with you.

(Nice job)
DominoL chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
they are so cute
pleasegirldontyoudieonme chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
What was in the box from Santana's grandma? Or is it supposed to be ambiguous?
broken-timemachine chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Loved it!
Swinging Cloud chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Cutest :')
A chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I love this universe! Brittana's dynamic is absolutely perfect in this, and your writing is beautiful... It flawlessly navigates between steamy and sweet scenes, and I'm always left wanting more glimpses into their lives. Thanks for sharing :)