Reviews for Champion
ExcaliburStuckInMyStoneHeart chapter 11 . 11/8
I cried at least ten times. Merlin died guh. And the brotherly love between Arthur and Merlin I just can't really, this fic is amazing, well done.
koala789 chapter 11 . 9/12
AMAZING! I love this story so much. It brought me all the feels. I wish it was longer though... But it's a nice ending all the same. Thank you so so so much for writing this! Koala789 out! *poofs away*
mizzymel chapter 11 . 7/14
I don't know how I haven't seen this story before, but glad I found it. Really enjoyed it!
Brilliant, brilliant brilliant job! That story had me on the edge of my seat the whole time! Loved how you made his heart on the right. Very smart. Also the bit with Frey was great. Your probably the only author who I have found sticks to the characters personalities exactly. Love it all. - Rosie-
Tempest's Rain chapter 11 . 5/5
That story was actually fantastic. I loved it! From all the emotions going on with Morgana, Gwaine, Gwen, Gaius, Merlin & Arthur, to the plot being fantastic and more realistic than the actual show! I'm going to think about this story whenever I think of season five for Merlin since the actual canon was such a disappointment.
Grac3 chapter 11 . 1/21/2016
This was such a great story. The plot developed at a believable rate; it never felt rushed or that it was going too slowly. It was a very interesting premise as well, and had some really great ideas, like the whole heart being on the wrong side. But did you really have to use the same line from when Fred died? That was a little mean... That being said, this last chapter was a great way if rounding things off. It got everything out if the way that needed to be but didn't feel OOC. I actually laughed out loud at the last line. Great job!
Lossliphas chapter 7 . 8/21/2015
Ok, I do not review for anyone. However, I just got rudely yanked out of this story by one line. You Know which one! So since you have forced me to relive my most painful literary heartbreak, I figured I should make an exception. I haven't even finished this chapter yet. Why would you do this to me? I will not leave a spoiler in this review, but you KNOW what you did.

On a better note (why leave a review without an actual review? ) I am really enjoying this story otherwise. It is well written, and I haven't seen one quite like it before. If I am over being frustrated with you by the time I finish it, I will write a better review of the whole thing. Followed by a jaunt into another Fandom to make myself feel better. Evil.
Aaronna chapter 11 . 7/4/2015
I love this so much! I wish there was a sequel... You have done a great job with this whole thing. And funny thing is, I have been working on a story where Merlin's heart is on his right side...
Guest chapter 11 . 6/21/2015
That was great! I loved the bit about Merlin's hear being on the right side. I don't know that I've heard that one before. You're a great writer! Thanks for writing!
sat1 chapter 11 . 3/3/2015
Good story!
guardianofdragonlore chapter 11 . 12/9/2014
I don't think merlin ever went to the tavern I'm his own in the show.
seireidoragon chapter 11 . 3/28/2014
This was an amazing story and I loved reading it! Great job!
Clara Brighet chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
*SOB* This is so beautiful *sob*
Seriously, this story is great! When I looked at the info I was like, "What? Only 44 reviews? What is this madnes?!" You should have several hundred, not several dozen.
Okay, you might get a laugh out of this. During the scenes between Merlin and Freya, and especially when Merlin thinks that 'after all this time his feelings had not changed,' I was just like: "YES! And a rare Freylin shipper appears!" :D :D :D :D :D Freylin is my OTP, but for some reason a lot of people don't like her... so that made me very happy. c:
Really great story! Thanks for writing!
Asphodel Lark chapter 11 . 1/27/2014
This is amazing. You are amazing. This is how season 5 SHOULD have ended instead of us crying in our sleep for months. Well done I LOVED it! And the tarn earn thing was genius. And the heart on the right side thing? I have never seen that done before and absolutely loved it. You captured each of the characters beautifully. This is a work of art pure genius people ya hear me? You are amazing(I really need to find a new word but hey it's true.) Noooowww (waves pitchfork and yells to private undead army to charge) make a sequel or else!...please? I don't think I can survive without reading more of you stories. ;)
Marigold Faucet chapter 11 . 10/7/2013
I thoroughly loved this. I think it was a well thought out way to have the reveal (none of the what-I'm-finding-to-be-common way of doing it).

I also think this final chapter is wonderful, and was beautifully bolstered by the credit music from A.I: Artificial Intelligence. It was just perfectly timed and pretty much shoved my feelings from love to adore.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »