Reviews for Undying Love
guest chapter 7 . 4/1
Pls continue the story. Really interesting and I'm only in the first few chapters.
How am I just finding this?! Amazing story please update soon
Taybug16 chapter 38 . 2/10
Just started this story a few days ago and am In love.. please update soon :)
illicitusvallis chapter 38 . 1/8
So far the story is amazing. Can't wait for the next chapter
ClockedReaders chapter 38 . 12/14/2014
Well quinn managed to get rid of one major/influence danger from her life with is good for her and her lady.
Ms.allea chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
I've just discovered your story (better late than never...) and it is amazing.
auntdedra chapter 38 . 12/10/2014
great story! please Update!
davinelyfavored69 chapter 38 . 11/10/2014
I love the way you let each circumstance that you come up with play itself out naturally kind of like real life instead of putting a lot of outlandish things in this story keep up the good work
Nightingale11 chapter 38 . 11/8/2014
oh wooow hes dead :o
agirl00z chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
Hope Quinn doesn't carry the guilt she felt when she found out Russell was dead. Good chapter.
TrustInFaith chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
Loved it
w1cked chapter 38 . 11/6/2014
Great update. I'm glad that Quinn is ok and they no longer have to worry about Russell. Looking forward to reading more
momo0424 chapter 38 . 11/5/2014
Holy shit! What a chapter!
AngieMG chapter 38 . 11/5/2014
Soooo incredibly happy there's going to be a sequel! Wooooo!

But anyways, I can't believe Russell is dead. I mean I'm happy he's dead, a little peeved it was that easy for him to attack Quinn cuz the police should've been doing a better job of finding him, but happy. But now Quinn thinks she was a part of the reason he died and I can see that messing with her in the future.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
LaurenKnight13 chapter 38 . 11/4/2014
I can not tell you how happy I am that Russell is dead. Although he deserved to suffer more for what he did, at least now he cant hurt any of them anymore. That sick bastard.
I cant wait to read more now... I want these girls to he happy and I hope Judy wakes up soon and will survive, can make amends and be there for them all. I hope she accepts them all.