Reviews for Black Blood
Ninja6996 chapter 3 . 4/18
Problem I found a about the hokage saying naruto has to let him and a seal master see the scrolls on fuinjutsu from uzu, and give sasuke and sakura a scroll with notes each is a total failure on you part and something that pisses me, and most likely others, off. As they are clan secrets, not even the hokage could demand something like that, and quite honestly, it makes me mad that you didn't know that, or just ignored it for your story, as naruto will just be giving people that don't like him clan secrets.
may be your plot was your team 7 cock sucker idiot naruto is not something I would when kakashi said naruto you did everything on your own should make naruto it was a complete was nothing he could do without his it shows that he just pass the team for by the logic naruto already passed...and naruto oh my god I think until sakura blows sasukes cock in front of him otlr kill naruto by her own hand he would not chan bullshit.a person aho has no self respect is not something I would like
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 3/9
that was good keep the chapters coming
Lovethefanfix chapter 14 . 2/2
Sorry but... I LOVE your response to someone wanting to take down your story... To me, at least, it was entertaining and I completely agree... even with no stories written on as of now.
I don't know how other people feel about it, but I thought it was great. XD
Lovethefanfix chapter 12 . 2/2
I totally agree! The UP couple is so cute and sweet and basically perfect!... not counting the fact that Ellie died... I also think that it's adorable that Carl kept talking to her picture.

Oh.. and Twilight..?
No comment.
:l
Lovethefanfix chapter 5 . 2/2
I think a fox summoning contract or a hawk contract would be good- espeacially the hawk because you see the slugs-they're for the ground; you see the toads- they go in water and on the ground; you see snakes, which really are for below ground and ground level stuff... but you don't ever see any summons that can FLY which I think would be extremely useful!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2016
update pls
Conan3d1 chapter 12 . 11/21/2016
WHY'D YOU KILL OFF Zabuza!? HE WAS AWESOME!
Conan3d1 chapter 15 . 9/25/2016
Dude its been 3 fucking years... MAKE A GODDAMN SEQUEL IF YOU HAVE TO!
Conan3d1 chapter 4 . 8/17/2016
Wow, I was extremely depressed and reading 2 chapters already I'm feeling better
Conan3d1 chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Best chapter so far tho
Guest chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
In Soviet Russia its not stealing if you take the cameras too
Conan3d1 chapter 15 . 7/5/2016
UUUMMM WUT?
Why was there a lemony part
And make more black blood chapters plz
Conan3d1 chapter 6 . 7/5/2016
Explosive fetishes? Wut the hell?
Desultorynights chapter 5 . 6/8/2016
Why would he sign the Toad Contract over his ancestral clan contract?