Reviews for Black Blood
Red-The-Shinigami chapter 8 . 10/3
I don't understand why people say his name is Gekko Hayate. its actually Hayate Gekko.
Battlesny chapter 6 . 8/1
Choji isn't overweight, he's the perfect weight for a clan that turns calories into chakra.
Battlesny chapter 3 . 7/31
I'm starting to think I'm biased against Hiruzen. no matter how many fics i read i can't convince myself to stop hating him. really he just blackmailed Naruto when he asked to visit his clan's home.
Battlesny chapter 2 . 7/31
Just realized you said Earth and Wind for his Black Blood, I understand Earth because of the amount of iron in blood but I'm surprised there isn't any Water somewhere in that mix.
which reminds me, Why does Earth and Water together 'always' have to be Wood? i mean there is 1 Kekkai for every possibly mixture of 2 elements yet somehow there is only that 1. and the only ability that has more than two elements is Dust which isn't even a bloodline element. where did this rant start?

Yea, Kokketsu sounds better, makes it sound more bloodlinish too. really would Byakugan sound as cool if people called it the White Eye instead?

that medical report doesn't sound very nice for their children :( but i guess you must have a way around that bit since you put the report in there.
Battlesny chapter 1 . 7/31
Black Blood means Madness right? like the fun Maka when she fought Krona. hopefully it does, that Maka was really fun! :)
Chaotic chains chapter 11 . 7/24
Though that's prob cause I never understood it
Nice so far but ya couldn't even make naruto say" u can do it!" Seriously I'm pretty sure nothing had made naruto that apathetic and ...
Actually this may just be my opinion but come on it ain't like I'm asking for Naruhina to spontaneously appear but her being a badass like during Pains invasion isn't impossible jealousy can be a pretty good driver
Wu am I putting so much effort into reviewing it ain't like ya guaranteed to read it
Chaotic chains chapter 3 . 7/24
'Hmph, whatever. Couldn't have been that strong if they were wiped out'
The irony of this statement outstands me
Awesome so far don't mind the pairing but please no Naruhina bashing
There needs to be more blood bending naruto fics though to be fair I was looking for deadman wonderland powers but this I'd even better
awolfofredmoon chapter 15 . 7/15
so no updates on black blood?
VampireJaws chapter 8 . 6/25
Which movie is that quote from? That is hilarious
This is to Duck Ass: If it took 3 of 5 of the Great Ninja Villages to wipe out the Uzumakis, then what does that make your precious clan, who got wiped out by one person, and not even the strongest person in the clan. So duck ass, the Uchiha is just a bunch of uptight, copy cating, bastards to ever grace the lands, so ha. Uzumakis Rule!
Guest point 2 chapter 1 . 5/14
Hmm...nice but what you could've done was make the Hokage try to recreate especially considering he's a military leader so its obliviously that what he wants in the blood may not be as innocent as you make them seem.
Sorry but since this is annoying me SO much, kitt is spelled *kit. Pretty good idea for a story but I still believe Naruto should get a wepond, maybe unquie like a zanbato or a wepond made from Naruto's own insanity. Aka, it tries to harm anything that attacks it's precious which it only has one Naruto. Justly Naruto slowly drips down to be bathes of insanity with an overly devoted sword. ;)
Anon chapter 3 . 5/3
Wohoo! Nice idea for a kekkei genkai that is different.
A few things other reapers pointed out as well aus my own thoughts:
Xavion3 brought up very nice ideas concerning strength and weakness of the ability. Very worthwhile for proper balancing of powerscales.
I'm also agreeing that he Managed to figure it out quite fast. The instinctual knowledge to harden the blood to avoid damage beyond breached skin makes sense. Using blood to coat your arm is a somewhat extension of it. Instinctual protection. That seems like a mechanism that every newborn could have.
The calling upon the blood to fill a vial outside of a combat/life threatening situation seems like a Stretch.
Would have preferred if they tried to take a sample using a needle, only for it to break and them having to rely on a chakra-infused or otherwise stronger blade aka kunai that does not break that easily.

Also, i Hope you noticed that you made his shadow clones so much more useful. Seeing as they can use it too(interesting since technically they are Breaking skin but it is not an injury but a normal grade body for the kekkei genkai so i guess they wont dispel) so they should ne able to coat themselves completely(thinly but still).
Which results in them bot dispelling on slightest impact. One of the greatest weakness of shadow clones, the ease with which they can be dispatched by experienced warriors(see kakashi vs naruto..., you don't have to go for kill), is all but negated. Making it a hell of a powerful jutsu.

Also reminded me of another ability that is very similar. Might he worth an idea for another cross over.

Other reviewer Said ist First, deadman wonderland did ist too.

Pretty nice idea, though i fear you'll have to be carefull to make ist different like all the other Element/bloodline based armors.
Like earth or water or like gaara's Sand! That is dangerously similar. So could ne a boring case of different yet the same. Just because i Color my bowlingball doesnt change what ist can do.

Now on to the next chap.

Rehashing alot of canon right now, then again not much time to diverge up until now.

How do you break a clone's hand, more accurate, how do you notice that or is broken. It should have dispelled the moment ist got hit hard. Then again clones usually take a Second from Hit to dispelling and an anbu probably could estimate done damage.
That said, you don't need all that much force to break a hand. A better example would be if he smashed a boldef(small one) like when we were introduced to the chidori.(i think ist would be easier to judge wether it is strong or not-a random, not quantifiable test?Not so much)

The hokages moodswing is just too fast. He should inquire before getting automatically furious. There could be a perfectly reasonable explanation why one of his best didnt know. There could be countless explanations.
Not too bad for now, but one of the telltales of bashing that is prevalent in too many bad fics and therefore puts me off of stories when i see or a bunch of times. (Exception if i just don't care because i love the story/idea-guilty pleasure)

Long story short. It's just way too fast.

Scratch that, there are things happening in the Second half of this chapter i just cant see how they came about.
Typical over the top reactions to naruto has a clan and naruto noticing the demon brothers.
I just cant see naruto training in reconaissance instead of simple battle prowess. Show Not Tell would be important for me in this case.
In one word. Contrieved(too much so)

So yeah, this one ends in the 'interesting, but no' folder. Then again i wasnt entirely fair since i already went into ch.3 with certain expectations. So make of my "critic" what you will. Maybe it can be of some use for you and otherwise it's best just discarded.
Best wishes for future chapters(writing is difficult afterall, and i appreciate your effort Never the less) and have a nice day
The story is a bit cliche, but I like it.