Reviews for Hermione Black
Lady Keiko Niwa chapter 63 . 9/30
You need to edit, have a beta reader, and not rely on spell check.
You have a great plot line; the first where I agree with a dark side ending. However, when you allude to ideological difference's and getting facts wrong, it would be nice to know what those things are instead of having a huge plot holes on what they are and people just storming off in a huff.
I can improve this story twenty waysone writing cannon script correctly. Editing would be nice.
galassialuna chapter 63 . 8/24
I really really enjoyed this fic! Great job! 3
Makoyi-sik chapter 21 . 7/30
I’m kind of bummed that hermione ended up not playing quidditch like she said she would in the beginning. But I think it’s hilarious how Dumbledore just keeps randomly giving them hundreds of points
SilverSwan6 chapter 63 . 7/7
It was really good!
RoseTennant654 chapter 23 . 5/5
camping is fun I suppose.
Bellatrixblack chapter 36 . 3/6
I love! This with my whole heart!
YourVeryOwnRandomCatLady chapter 63 . 1/27
interesting. thanks for sharing. a hermione/draco tag would have been nice though.
Am I right in thinking that the last part was a reference from Big Bang Theory? When Hermione says, “ I so informed you thusly.”
TheBayMan chapter 11 . 1/27
Okay, I liked what I read in the Prologue but by chapter 11 I can see that you changed your story. It was misleading and I really hate when people do that. I expected Hermione and Harry not Hermione and her FIRST COUSIN Drako.
KMLD6704 chapter 63 . 1/15
This is so good!
Anonymous1 chapter 1 . 12/21/2017
This is my fourth time reading this and it is still as amazing as the first time. It has all my favorite things: Bellamort, Dramione, Snily, and I kind of like that the dark side won. Keep up the good work.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 33 . 12/18/2017
Your sister is pure evil. I love it!
koolaidp chapter 63 . 11/8/2017
so cheesy. overall I enjoyed it
bellatrix black chapter 63 . 10/27/2017
your story is really nice. I love it
acetwolf94 chapter 63 . 9/19/2017
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!